Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    they call themselves Antifa.

there are multiple twitter accounts for different areas of Antifa.

https://twitter.com/AntifaSac_
    That doesnt answer the question at all.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    That doesnt answer the question at all.
    the only question mark in your post was after you asked, "if I protest am I a terrorist?"

to answer your question, no.

Then how would I identify someone in this terrorist organization. As importantly, who decides who is part of this organization. The president seems to believe that most the protesters are antifa, if I protest am I a terrorist?
    I provided an article where authorities called them an organization, in Sacramento. maybe ask them how they came to that conclusion.

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I'm showing you that he brought up antifa just to pacify his racist supporters.

If you pay attention to the rhetoric, you will see it follows the exact pattern I told you he did. The same exact approach he took in his spending bill is the exact same approach he took during the debate.

What it has to do.with the other is I'm pointing it out so you can better understand what I was telling you initially. Him doubling down on it last night in front of a live mic should help clarify things for you.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    You know how sometimes people say you are obsessed with racism? This is one of those times. Trumpers hate Antifa because they are told they are the cause of the riots and looting. Race doesn't enter into it.

the only question mark in your post was after you asked, "if I protest am I a terrorist?"

to answer your question, no.

I provided an article where authorities called them an organization, in Sacramento. maybe ask them how they came to that conclusion.
    So Sacramento authorities decide?

So Sacramento authorities decide?
    I don't know who decides what left wing group are terrorist organization, or what right wing group are terrorist organization.

\_(ツ)_/

I don't know who decides what left wing group are terrorist organization, or what right wing group are terrorist organization.
    Do you know how they decide?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    You know how sometimes people say you are obsessed with racism? This is one of those times. Trumpers hate Antifa because they are told they are the cause of the riots and looting. Race doesn't enter into it.
    So when trump supporters think riot and looting, there is no.connection to race to them?

Gotta disagree with you on that.

Again, when someone keeps repeating 1+1=3 and I keep correcting them that it equals 2, this isnt me being obsessed. It's me clarifying ignorance.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I have to admit. Im really confused as to why anyone in the free world would be upset with antifa. Whether as an organized group or a movement. Is there anyone that can explain that logically? I was just under the impression that most of the entire western world was against facism.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    I have to admit. Im really confused as to why anyone in the free world would be upset with antifa. Whether as an organized group or a movement. Is there anyone that can explain that logically? I was just under the impression that most of the entire western world was against facism.
    Trump says they're scary, destructive terrorists and his followers mindlessly parrot it. It's as simple as that.

Ive been trying to get answers as well but nobody has been able to give me any. Isnt it weird how one minute the left are portrayed as whiny snow flakes and then at the same time theyre portrayed as violent terrorists?

I thought antifa was playing an active role in the riots and looting..?

I dunno, just based on what I been passively picking up in the threads...

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I thought antifa was playing an active role in the riots and looting..?

I dunno, just based on what I been passively picking up in the threads...

They're the biggest threat to the world since Adolf Hitler and the Nazi party. If you or a loved one hasn't had their property or life destroyed by these monsters, consider yourself very lucky.

I was just under the impression that most of the entire western world was against facism.
    In name only.

I don't like anybody that beats someone up for what they are wearing or who damage property of people who have done nothing to them to warrant it. But that's my only issue with them.

I would wager most people who say they are in Antifa can't define fascism. But yes most of the world is against fascism ... not so sure about most of the world's "leaders"

So when trump supporters think riot and looting, there is no.connection to race to them?

Gotta disagree with you on that.

Again, when someone keeps repeating 1+1=3 and I keep correcting them that it equals 2, this isnt me being obsessed. It's me clarifying ignorance.

nope.

Antifa is rioting, and most of what I have seen they are white.

\_(ツ)_/

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast