Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.cnn....ent/index.html

You have been shown countless times the things that have been done by these groups but continually ignore and deflect from it so heres a link showing that Homeland considers them the most dangerous threat.
    I said in comparison.

show me what you want me to see. any time I provide a link I also bold what I want people to see.

"white supremacy" is not a group.

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Lol years of *****ing about how they are protesting and saying [insert Specials ridiculous hypocritical rules for proper protest etiquette] if they really wanted to change things. Fast forward to now and you admit Trump only presents this because the protests have forced him to do something to address the situation and you think its pointless. The protests work no matter how much you demonized them
    no. I said what you asked was pointless.

Going to repeat this question Special since you ignored it. Do you think Trump comes up with this plan and presents it without the BLM protests?

this question is pointless, because there has been BLM protests with Trump as President and with Obama as President. there was never going to be BLM stop protesting, so including this question is a waste of time.

\_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it doesn't have to have a leader to be organized, or for people to be violent in the name.

not everyone racist or that calls them self a white supremacist has to be part of some group.
    Then how would I identify someone in this terrorist organization. As importantly, who decides who is part of this organization. The president seems to believe that most the protesters are antifa, if I protest am I a terrorist?

Hi Benny. Good to see ya

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    no. I said what you asked was pointless.

this question is pointless, because there has been BLM protests with Trump as President and with Obama as President. there was never going to be BLM stop protesting, so including this question is a waste of time.
    Yes, acknowledging that the protests have forced Trump to do something he never would have without them is pointless. Much more important to talk about things like how stupid AOC is for being excited about her garden 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Hi Benny. Good to see ya
    Hey thanks, I have 6-8 weeks in fall that are a mad dash. Outside of trying to read through the threads at night, haven't had much time for comments lately.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    A good rule of thumb when people are talking about race is to stop listening when someone starts talking about their black friends. No offense, but come on.
    Only Hitler has black friends.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Lol. No they didnt. My views on race and racism have changed since Ive matured.
    Haha, oh those seeds been there since long before you "changed".

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

That they would attempt to hijack or take over the train car. Youre given this much more thought than I did
    lmao!

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Btw joey, did you notice in the debate when trump.was asked to.condemn white supremacy he replied by attacking antifa?

Him putting antifa in his black america plan was strictly to appease his racist voter base. The proof is in the pudding.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Then how would I identify someone in this terrorist organization. As importantly, who decides who is part of this organization. The president seems to believe that most the protesters are antifa, if I protest am I a terrorist?
    they call themselves Antifa.

there are multiple twitter accounts for different areas of Antifa.

https://twitter.com/AntifaSac_

Antifa Sacramento
    @AntifaSac_

\_(ツ)_/

Yes, acknowledging that the protests have forced Trump to do something he never would have without them is pointless. Much more important to talk about things like how stupid AOC is for being excited about her garden 🙄
    nobody knows what Trump (or Obama) would have done without protests, because there have been protests. anyone saying they know is a liar, which is why I didn't confirm anything, I said I doubt it.

it's a pointless waste of time to argue whether Trump would or would not have done something based on X, when in reality this is what Trump did. focus on that, unless for some reason you don;t want to acknowledge and accept that this is a good thing.

\_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Btw joey, did you notice in the debate when trump.was asked to.condemn white supremacy he replied by attacking antifa?

Him putting antifa in his black america plan was strictly to appease his racist voter base. The proof is in the pudding.

No. I watched about 5 mins of the debate before realizing I wanted to fall asleep to it.

Im not sure what one has to do with the other though...

^^^ sleepy Joe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

No. I watched about 5 mins of the debate before realizing I wanted to fall asleep to it.

Im not sure what one has to do with the other though...
    I'm showing you that he brought up antifa just to pacify his racist supporters.

If you pay attention to the rhetoric, you will see it follows the exact pattern I told you he did. The same exact approach he took in his spending bill is the exact same approach he took during the debate.

What it has to do.with the other is I'm pointing it out so you can better understand what I was telling you initially. Him doubling down on it last night in front of a live mic should help clarify things for you.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast