Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Except I didnít dream up the factors. And as I said before, I donít actually know they were Arab. They could have easily been of another race.
    Except actually you did dream up those factors because those factors have never caught your attention regarding white men, even tho those factors are constantly present in your presence at a much higher rate with white men than arabs.

Dont lie to yourself buddy, it helps no one.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Obviously some of those situations had to do with your skin color, lol, hello mcfly?

So I was the victim of racism? Or more likely, just a kid fighting with other kids over stupid ****?

Except actually you did dream up those factors because those factors have never caught your attention regarding white men, even tho those factors are constantly present in your presence at a much higher rate with white men than arabs.

Dont lie to yourself buddy, it helps no one.

You donít think Iíve ever been suspicious of white people? Iíve probably been more suspicious of white people than any other race...

So I was the victim of racism? Or more likely, just a kid fighting with other kids over stupid ****?
    Your race certainly played a role. I know that based on how you talk.

And yes, I'm sure also a lot of stupid **** played a role too.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

You donít think Iíve ever been suspicious of white people? Iíve probably been more suspicious of white people than any other race...
    Not when it comes to blowing up the train.

Your race certainly played a role. I know that based on how you talk.

And yes, I'm sure also a lot of stupid **** played a role too.

Nah. I had black friends that had my back and vice versa. I had black kids I had beef with. I had white friends who bailed on me during a fight. I had black friends who showed up for me when I was fighting white kids. It was more about recognizing someone you know who would have your back than anything else. Race didnít play a role.

Not when it comes to blowing up the train.

I never said blow up the train. I think attempting that would be foolish at this point. It worked once, but no one is going to believe a bomb is real now.

Nah. I had black friends that had my back and vice versa. I had black kids I had beef with. I had white friends who bailed on me during a fight. I had black friends who showed up for me when I was fighting white kids. It was more about recognizing someone you know who would have your back than anything else. Race didnít play a role.
    That's great, some of them black kids thought youre racist, that's all I'm telling you.

I never said blow up the train. I think attempting that would be foolish at this point. It worked once, but no one is going to believe a bomb is real now.
    Then what was with all the alarms triggering in your mind?

That's great, some of them black kids thought youre racist, that's all I'm telling you.

Lol. No they didnít. My views on race and racism have changed since Iíve matured.

Then what was with all the alarms triggering in your mind?

That they would attempt to hijack or take over the train car. Youíre given this much more thought than I did

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    key word I used, compared to.

show me evidence of what these groups you mentioned have done, in comparison to the rioting/violence that we continue to see on a nightly basis.

I don't know what they're doing, show me.

the people that are continuing to riot on a nightly basis in places like Portland, are not racist white supremacists, they are more the far left.
    https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.cnn....ent/index.html

You have been shown countless times the things that have been done by these groups but continually ignore and deflect from it so hereís a link showing that Homeland considers them the most dangerous threat.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it is pointless, because there's no reason to think that Black Lives Matter protesting would not be happening. it's not a realistic option to even include.
    Lol years of *****ing about how they are protesting and saying [insert Specials ridiculous hypocritical rules for proper protest etiquette] if they really wanted to change things. Fast forward to now and you admit Trump only presents this because the protests have forced him to do something to address the situation and you think itís pointless. The protests work no matter how much you demonized them

A good rule of thumb when people are talking about race is to stop listening when someone starts talking about their black friends. No offense, but come on.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    I asked who the leader of ANTIFA is or if anyone can name a single member. Your links have provided me with no answers. As far as I'm concerned ANTIFA is something that's 100% fabricated by the "mainstream media" which you seem to hate so much. Funny how you're backing every story they push out about ANTIFA, eh?
    it doesn't have to have a leader to be organized, or for people to be violent in the name.

not everyone racist or that calls them self a white supremacist has to be part of some group.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast