Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    I have to admit. I’m really confused as to why anyone in the free world would be upset with antifa. Whether as an organized group or a movement. Is there anyone that can explain that logically? I was just under the impression that most of the entire western world was against facism.
    this current group of people calling themselves Antifa, are not simply anti fascist. maybe they were brilliant in the use of the name, but clearly what they are doing is not against fascism.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    I’ve been trying to get answers as well but nobody has been able to give me any. Isn’t it weird how one minute the left are portrayed as whiny snow flakes and then at the same time they’re portrayed as violent terrorists?
    both can be true.

this is comical.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/02/antifa...-was-arrested/
    Antifa ‘commander’ with flamethrower burst into tears during arrest, cops say
    An Antifa leader known as Commander Red was busted carrying a flamethrower to a Wisconsin Black Lives Matter rally — and “dropped into the fetal position and began crying” when stopped by cops, officials said.

Matthew Banta, 23, is “known to be a violent Antifa member who incites violence in otherwise relatively peaceful protests,” a criminal complaint in his Green Bay arrest record insisted, according to WBAY.
    WBAY..
    https://www.wbay.com/2020/08/31/neen...ies-to-antifa/
    Neenah man arrested at Green Bay protest has ties to Antifa
    The criminal complaint says Banta “is known to be a violent Antifa member who incites violence in otherwise relatively peaceful protests.” Police say he’s known as “Commander Red.”
    A responding officer says he saw four individuals walking towards a protest with baseball bats. One man was wearing a metal helmet with goggles and military-style gear with multiple pouches, and was carrying an Antifa flag. When the officer pulled his squad car in front of the group, they ran away. The officer caught Banta, who was carrying the flag, and says Banta “dropped into the fetal position and began crying.” He accused the officer of lying on him; the officer replied nobody was on him.

but I'm sure "Antifa" will continue to be ignored and downplayed as nothing.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    nope.

Antifa is rioting, and most of what I have seen they are white.
    lol, bull ****. If that's the case for you, great, but the right swing media giant has made their thoughts very clear on this. Their opposition to antifa is hand in hand with their opposition to black equality.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112