Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Trump $500B Black America plan designates KKK, Antifa as 'terrorist organizations'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...-black-america

Trump $500B Black America plan designates KKK, Antifa as 'terrorist organizations'

The plan calls for making lynching a national hate crime
    President Trump’s plan for Black America designates the KKK and Antifa as terrorist organizations and calls for making lynching a national hate crime, while pledging to increase access to capital in Black communities by nearly $500 billion, Fox News has learned.

The president on Friday is expected to roll out details of what the campaign is calling the “Platinum Plan,” which details “opportunity,” “security,” “prosperity,” and “fairness” for the Black Community.
    The president’s plan, according to the campaign, will increase access to capital in Black communities by almost $500 billion, help to create 500,000 new Black-owned businesses, and help to create 3 million new jobs for the Black community.
    Fox News obtained a copy of the "Platinum Plan." It states that it will “prosecute the KKK and ANTIFA as terrorist organizations and make lynching a national hate crime.”
    Meanwhile, the president is also expected to commit to working on a “Second Step Act,” and provide access to better jobs and training opportunities for those in Black communities.

The Platinum Plan also pledges to give Black churches the ability to compete for federal resources for their communities; bring better and tailored healthcare to address what the campaign called “historic disparities,” and advance home ownership opportunities and enhance financial literacy in Black communities.

As for educational opportunities, the president is expected to vow, in federal, state and local community partnerships to “close failing schools” to replace with “full school choice and education opportunity,” while continuing to protect Historically Black Colleges & Universities.
    good job President Trump.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Why is Antifa part of a plan for black people?

A pre-election gimmick aimed at white people so they can vote for him without feeling racist. Also ANTIFA isn’t an organization.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    A pre-election gimmick aimed at white people so they can vote for him without feeling racist. Also ANTIFA isn’t an organization.
    It's certainly an election thing, I don't buy it's aimed at white people.

Antifa has organization, to say it isn't is to ignore history ... but it has NOTHING to do with black people.

Haven’t read the details yet but seems like a good approach. I like it.

I know it’s an election gimmick (for proof just watch republicans opinions of these plans when liberals wanted them compared to what they will say about this plan now...just watch).

Not sure it will win much for him for Election Day. He should have announced this a few days after the Floyd killing for real impact. At this point it just seems desperate.

But funding for black businesses is great and overdue. They face far more struggles than most especially considering most of them are in poorer neighborhoods.

Antifa is such a nonissue but it’ll make his base feel good. It may as well include a ban on wild Tiger attacks in Alaska. Like “yeah great....I guess?”

I know most of my liberal or democrat friends will automatically hate it, because it’s Trump and I’m sure there’s lots of BS attached to it like every other DC initiative, but some of these plans are great and sorely needed.

And If you’re going to bash him for doing nothing and then again when he does something, you sound as bad as the other side.

Making Juneteenth a holiday, diversity training for law enforcement (even though he’s blocking it elsehwere)....these are good things. Gimmick or not.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post

I know it’s an election gimmick (for proof just watch republicans opinions of these plans when liberals wanted them compared to what they will say about this plan now...just watch).

Not sure it will win much for him for Election Day. He should have announced this a few days after the Floyd killing for real impact. At this point it just seems desperate.

But funding for black businesses is great and overdue. They face far more struggles than most especially considering most of them are in poorer neighborhoods.

Antifa is such a nonissue but it’ll make his base feel good. It may as well include a ban on wild Tiger attacks in Alaska. Like “yeah great....I guess?”

I know most of my liberal or democrat friends will automatically hate it, because it’s Trump and I’m sure there’s lots of BS attached to it like every other DC initiative, but some of these plans are great and sorely needed.

And If you’re going to bash him for doing nothing and then again when he does something, you sound as bad as the other side.

Making Juneteenth a holiday, diversity training for law enforcement (even though he’s blocking it elsehwere)....these are good things. Gimmick or not.
    This by itself isn’t a problem. After all, politicians are supposed to things that are popular politically to win re-election.

It’s a ****ing gimmick

If had done anything like this a while back I would have applauded him, bow is just about let me get some votes from black peoples.

Like others mention it is an election gimmick but that’s what politicians do. I think this is a better way to spend some of the money than what he has spent trillions on so far. If he does get re-elected I hope something along these lines is done. More details are needed to judge better. A few question marks like the school closures. I know it’s being presented as a way to improve education but sounds like something that could go the other way and make things worse.

The kkk and Antifa thing seems almost like a throw in as a way to target antifa. The kkk has been fading into oblivion for decades and has been replaced by other groups that are rising in popularity. Are they included too?

For those that have been saying for years that the BLM protests do more harm than good can you honestly say Trump does this without the last however many months of protests taking place?

Ps - Did anyone else read any of the stream of straight up racist comments at the bottom of the linked article?
    Last edited by Bramaca; 09-27-2020 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    Like others mention it is an election gimmick but that’s what politicians do. I think this is a better way to spend some of the money than what he has spent trillions on so far. If he does get re-elected I hope something along these lines is done. More details are needed to judge better. A few question marks like the school closures. I know it’s being presented as a way to improve education but sounds like something that could go the other way and make things worse.

The kkk and Antifa thing seems almost like a throw in as a way to target antifa. The kkk has been fading into oblivion for decades and has been replaced by other groups that are rising in popularity. Are they included too?

For those that have been saying for years that the BLM protests do more harm than good can you honestly say Trump does this without the last however many months of protests taking place?

Ps - Did anyone else read any of the stream of straight up racist comments at the bottom of the linked article?
    What has Trump spent "trillions" on? The CARES act wasn't Trump so don't count it. I honestly don't know what Trump initiatives have been put in place that were trillions of dollars.

Agreed. Solid post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    What has Trump spent "trillions" on? The CARES act wasn't Trump so don't count it. I honestly don't know what Trump initiatives have been put in place that were trillions of dollars.
    https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.wash...outputType=amp

He added around $2.5 trillion to the national deficit in 3 years before Rona hit. He’s spending it on something.

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.wash...outputType=amp

He added around $2.5 trillion to the national deficit in 3 years before Rona hit. He’s spending it on something.
    Oh, I don't blame any president for the budget, just for their own initiatives.

But yes our government has been blowing money at an insane rate for decades.

Why is Antifa part of a plan for black people?
    lmao, I was reading this article yesterday, I was dying at the antifa ban.

Exactly as mentioned, it is there to cater to his racist support base, lmaooo.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Agreed. Solid post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    X2

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Oh, I don't blame any president for the budget, just for their own initiatives.

But yes our government has been blowing money at an insane rate for decades.
    Trump took that insane rate and supercharged it.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast