Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who are you hoping we play in the nba finals?

I like our chances against both teams (Heat/Celtics) but out of curiosity who do you think we match up better with?

Celtics are more like the Clippers. Heat are more like the Nuggets. I fear the Celtics more than the heat cus they have 4-5 really good players i.e. Tatum,Brown, Kemba, Smart. Heat only have 2-3 but play better team basketball. Either way Lakers should win against both teams in 6 or less but I think Celtics may give us more trouble.

After watching how on a mission we are I fear no one.

#17 for #24

Job's done

It would be more fun to beat the Celtics but I donít really care either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both teams are dangerous or they wouldn't be where they are.

I think they both have challenges to over come.

Lakers need to keep playing at a high level of intensity and hustle and with wins will come.

We have played the Celtics so many times so we know how that feels like. Me personally, living in Miami i want the heat so I can **** on all of my heat friends for life

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    We have played the Celtics so many times so we know how that feels like. Me personally, living in Miami i want the heat so I can **** on all of my heat friends for life

We just need to really be able to close out on Miamiís shooters like Dragic, Herro & Dunc-Rob

Iíd rather play Miami. It would be a better series plus Iím a big Jimmy Butler fan..

**** Miami, bring the Boston kids!
    Lebron is the one!

Both teams pose different challenges. I think boston has a higher ceiling than Miami, but I think Miami matches up unusually well with us and seem to execute at a pretty high level. Both teams have a lot of bodies they can throw at LBJ, but I don't think Boston has anyone who can matchup with AD, whereas I think Miami can use Bam and possibly Olynyk. Per usual we'll need AD to step up and be big, but he's been that so far so I don't think we have to worry about it. I do think that either series will be considerably tougher than any of the teams we've faced thus far so we definitely can't sleep on these guys.

**** Boston! Miami is moving on!

lakers got 50 rebounds vs heats 34 last time they played... need to dominate the boards and we got this

Wish we were playing the celtics. Matching our championships against them would've been sweet. I do think the celtics would've given us a harder time though. Lakers should handle the heat in 4 or 5.

Quote Originally Posted by LakersFreak24 View Post
    Wish we were playing the celtics. Matching our championships against them would've been sweet. I do think the celtics would've given us a harder time though. Lakers should handle the heat in 4 or 5.
    Wow first series you sound confident...not a good sign since we won 4-1 all the series you were worried about...

#17 for #24

Job's done

Playing against Boston would have been better for obvious reasons...the rivalry. However they would have been a tougher match up. I was at the last game they played us and boy they beat the crap out of us! Taytum killed us
    Miami wonít be easy either. But playing them will be more like playing Denver But with better matchups and defense. All we need is to close in on their three point shooters namely Robinson, Herro, and Dragic. We do that and we are fine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast