Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    9-10 finals appearances not wins. So no my logic doesnít say that at all.

Furthermore what my logic is saying, is that at his best he is just a lot better than others at there best.

He plays at his best more often than others play at there best

And he can do more with less than anyone else

Which gives him the ability to take more teams to the promise land than any other player by a wide margin
    I say most of that is fair.

But we so have to take into account he left teams to join better teams his last 2 rodeos. You have to wonder if other top 10 all-time players did that, how many Finals appearances would they have?

The closest similar path is Shaq and he got there 6 times by moving teams. It has to be a factor, can't be ignored.

Put lebron on your team

I saw the kids give up as soon as trade talk started up. Bron still has a tight growing to this day and he didnít look the same before the injury. Before the injury he had those kids as a 2-3 seed in the west while in reg season coast mode. Common sense tells me that a combination of injury and trade rumors derailed the season, and 9 years out of 10 years of finals appearances confirms it.
    You donít care about the facts bc your i
    a cultist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    lebron james
    Joel Embiid
    Ben Simmons
    Harris
    Thyb

yes we win the title
    Hear me out but:
    Milton
    Thybulle
    LeBron
    Harris
    Simmons

OR

Milton
    JRich
    LeBron
    Harris
    Embiid

OR

Simmons
    JRich
    LeBron
    Harris
    Horford

God they all work.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    a cultist

9 of 10
    9 of 9 when healthy
    Only facts needed

Put lebron on your team

9 of 10
    9 of 9 when healthy
    Only facts needed
    Thatís bc he is a great basketball player. He also sold out his teammates and then quit.

Last edited by ewing; 09-27-2020 at 06:51 PM.

Celtics + Lebron without losing any other pieces would threaten the Warriors' season record and win it all with ease.

Westbrook / Rivers
    Harden / Gordon
    Covington / McLemore
    Lebron / House
    Tucker / Green

The small ball 24/7 thing is still an issue, but they could honestly play some of Lebron at the 5, where he would have been totally sick in D'Antoni's system. Yeah, that team wins the Finals easily, I think.

a cultist

Point is they missed because they got injured and emotional reasons. They were in the middle of building a team. It was not from a lack of talent. Lets say they replaced Walton and old Tyson Chandler do they Make the Playoffs this season had they not trade for Davis? Even at that they let Randle walk. would have been slightly better base on the Coach system at the time.
    Last edited by ldawg; 09-27-2020 at 09:34 PM.

Put lebron on your team

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Point is they missed because they got injured and emotional reasons. They were in the middle of building a team. It was not from a lack of talent. Lets say they replaced Walton and old Tyson Chandler do they Make the Playoffs this season had they not trade for Davis? Even at that they let Randle walk. would have been slightly better base on the Coach system at the time.
    They missed the playoffs bc they lost a lot of games. A lot them after LeBron returned from injury

Last edited by ewing; 09-27-2020 at 09:31 PM.

They missed the playoffs bc they lost a lot of games. A lot them after LeBron returned from injury
    It seems you're going extra hard at Bron now that he's close to another ring in some attempt to pre-emptively discredit it.

That being said: I agree that Bron shut it down when he realized they weren't making the playoffs, and that the distraction caused by the trade rumors for his teammates was largely a result of his demands to trade them for better players.

They pulled the plug once after he returned and was still hurt. Other players got injured and Tyson ran out of gas. It became less about that season.

Hell GSW would have won the finals if it was not for injuries same as Lakers would have made the playoffs had it not been injured. That Laker team minus Lebron was worst than the year before. Randle and Ingram had formed a Little chemistry.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    They pulled the plug once after he returned and was still hurt. Other players got injured and Tyson ran out of gas. It became less about that season.
    He shut it down after he alienated all his teammates by trying to trade them for Anthony Davis,who was simultaneously throwing a mutiny, and after he realized they had no chance of making the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    It seems you're going extra hard at Bron now that he's close to another ring in some attempt to pre-emptively discredit it.

That being said: I agree that Bron shut it down when he realized they weren't making the playoffs, and that the distraction caused by the trade rumors for his teammates was largely a result of his demands to trade them for better players.
    He a great basketball player just a terrible human being

He shut it down after he alienated all his teammates by trying to trade them for Anthony Davis,who was simultaneously throwing a mutiny, and after he realized they had no chance of making the playoffs

That to. Question is is it from a lack of talent? If he made up his mind that that was the team for the next three years can he make the playoffs with them?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast