Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 52
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    25,446
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I want to sit on it for a few more days but the "fire" word is coming to my head. Depending on what is available for Joe Brady in the NFL, he could be an coach worth looking in to if Harblah is out.
    I've been a staunch Harbaugh supporter and this is the first time I'm starting to actually wonder

    I'm telling myself "well... circumstances" but Sparty and all other teams are dealing with the same circumstances

    it's frustrating

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    80,112
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    I've been a staunch Harbaugh supporter and this is the first time I'm starting to actually wonder

    I'm telling myself "well... circumstances" but Sparty and all other teams are dealing with the same circumstances

    it's frustrating
    Yeah I want to give them the covid doubt but I remember he still had his team practicing during the wait for the B10 to start up. I already knew/figured they would lose to OSU but I figured this was a good shot to get off to a hot start, especially after crushing Minnesota (apparently not a big benchmark anymore). I'm holding off the fire bandwagon but if they lose to Indiana I am all aboard. Given how atrocious that secondary looked and the lack of pass rush despite having supposed NFL prospects, it is entirely possible.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    80,112
    Yeah...be gone Harbaugh.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    25,446
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Yeah...be gone Harbaugh.
    for some reason I figured Michigan would win this one

    I'm thinking the only way Harbaugh saves his job is beating OSU, and good luck with that

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    80,112
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    for some reason I figured Michigan would win this one

    I'm thinking the only way Harbaugh saves his job is beating OSU, and good luck with that
    Keep it within 4 scores and I'd be stunned.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    80,112
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Keep it within 4 scores and I'd be stunned.
    I meant OSU not Wisconsin damn it.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    25,446
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I meant OSU not Wisconsin damn it.
    OSU might hit triple digits

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    38
    I had under 55 on that Tulsa - Tulane game last night. Talk about a roller coaster ride!

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    80,112
    Stock Up:
    Cade McNamara

    Stock Down:
    Joe Milton

    Stock Irremediably Broken:
    Jim Harbaugh
    Don Brown

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    25,446
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Stock Up:
    Cade McNamara

    Stock Down:
    Joe Milton

    Stock Irremediably Broken:
    Jim Harbaugh
    Don Brown
    how is it possible that Milton looked so good in practice that McCaffrey transferred? was McAffrey that bad?

    why am I happy about beating Rutgers in 3OT?

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    80,112
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    how is it possible that Milton looked so good in practice that McCaffrey transferred? was McAffrey that bad?

    why am I happy about beating Rutgers in 3OT?
    Probably the same reason we hear about "player a" looks good in training camp for the lolions. Practicing against Michigan's defense propped Milton up. Or Harblech always wanted to give Milton the job and the idea of meritocracy was a load of crap so McCaffrey decided to bounce.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    25,446
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Probably the same reason we hear about "player a" looks good in training camp for the lolions. Practicing against Michigan's defense propped Milton up. Or Harblech always wanted to give Milton the job and the idea of meritocracy was a load of crap so McCaffrey decided to bounce.
    but the practice defense had Hutchinson and Paye and McGrone, not the turdburglers we're trotting out now

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    80,112
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    but the practice defense had Hutchinson and Paye and McGrone, not the turdburglers we're trotting out now
    True, but they still had they crappy secondary and those 3 weren't exactly looking good against anyone post Minnesota (then they all go hurt).

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    25,446
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    True, but they still had they crappy secondary and those 3 weren't exactly looking good against anyone post Minnesota (then they all go hurt).
    fair point, the secondary is bad, you'd think a mastermind DC like Mr Brown would know how to adjust instead of leaving his bum DBs on an island all game

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    80,112
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    fair point, the secondary is bad, you'd think a mastermind DC like Mr Brown would know how to adjust instead of leaving his bum DBs on an island all game
    At least he figured out to stop the crossing routes? Can't give up chunk plays across the middle if you are getting beat deep!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •