Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I want to sit on it for a few more days but the "fire" word is coming to my head. Depending on what is available for Joe Brady in the NFL, he could be an coach worth looking in to if Harblah is out.
    I've been a staunch Harbaugh supporter and this is the first time I'm starting to actually wonder

I'm telling myself "well... circumstances" but Sparty and all other teams are dealing with the same circumstances

it's frustrating

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    I've been a staunch Harbaugh supporter and this is the first time I'm starting to actually wonder

I'm telling myself "well... circumstances" but Sparty and all other teams are dealing with the same circumstances

it's frustrating
    Yeah I want to give them the covid doubt but I remember he still had his team practicing during the wait for the B10 to start up. I already knew/figured they would lose to OSU but I figured this was a good shot to get off to a hot start, especially after crushing Minnesota (apparently not a big benchmark anymore). I'm holding off the fire bandwagon but if they lose to Indiana I am all aboard. Given how atrocious that secondary looked and the lack of pass rush despite having supposed NFL prospects, it is entirely possible.

Yeah...be gone Harbaugh.

Yeah...be gone Harbaugh.
    for some reason I figured Michigan would win this one

I'm thinking the only way Harbaugh saves his job is beating OSU, and good luck with that

for some reason I figured Michigan would win this one

I'm thinking the only way Harbaugh saves his job is beating OSU, and good luck with that
    Keep it within 4 scores and I'd be stunned.

Keep it within 4 scores and I'd be stunned.
    I meant OSU not Wisconsin damn it.

I meant OSU not Wisconsin damn it.
    OSU might hit triple digits

I had under 55 on that Tulsa - Tulane game last night. Talk about a roller coaster ride!

Stock Up:
    Cade McNamara

Stock Down:
    Joe Milton

Stock Irremediably Broken:
    Jim Harbaugh
    Don Brown

Stock Up:
    Cade McNamara

Stock Down:
    Joe Milton

Stock Irremediably Broken:
    Jim Harbaugh
    Don Brown
    how is it possible that Milton looked so good in practice that McCaffrey transferred? was McAffrey that bad?

why am I happy about beating Rutgers in 3OT?

how is it possible that Milton looked so good in practice that McCaffrey transferred? was McAffrey that bad?

why am I happy about beating Rutgers in 3OT?
    Probably the same reason we hear about "player a" looks good in training camp for the lolions. Practicing against Michigan's defense propped Milton up. Or Harblech always wanted to give Milton the job and the idea of meritocracy was a load of crap so McCaffrey decided to bounce.

Probably the same reason we hear about "player a" looks good in training camp for the lolions. Practicing against Michigan's defense propped Milton up. Or Harblech always wanted to give Milton the job and the idea of meritocracy was a load of crap so McCaffrey decided to bounce.
    but the practice defense had Hutchinson and Paye and McGrone, not the turdburglers we're trotting out now

but the practice defense had Hutchinson and Paye and McGrone, not the turdburglers we're trotting out now
    True, but they still had they crappy secondary and those 3 weren't exactly looking good against anyone post Minnesota (then they all go hurt).

True, but they still had they crappy secondary and those 3 weren't exactly looking good against anyone post Minnesota (then they all go hurt).
    fair point, the secondary is bad, you'd think a mastermind DC like Mr Brown would know how to adjust instead of leaving his bum DBs on an island all game

fair point, the secondary is bad, you'd think a mastermind DC like Mr Brown would know how to adjust instead of leaving his bum DBs on an island all game
    At least he figured out to stop the crossing routes? Can't give up chunk plays across the middle if you are getting beat deep!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast