Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I know you'd prefer the feds to tell every employee that men are sexists and that whites are racist, but that wouldn't be fair as women are sexists and POC are racist also.

I apologize that your dream of all whites being denigrated is just that, a dream. I also apologize that a very very very small percentage of white people are racist.

How's that for white guilt?
    Not good enough.

Take me golfing with you and I'll call it even.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Not good enough.

Take me golfing with you and I'll call it even.

Hit me up next time you're in Missouri. I'll even let you drive the cart and hand me my clubs. 😁

Hit me up next time you're in Missouri. I'll even let you drive the cart and hand me my clubs. [emoji16]
    I'll be the best damn caddy you ever had..

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

You mention Missouri. I did live half a year in a beautiful little Missouri town called Mexico. I wonder if you heard of it.

You mention Missouri. I did live half a year in a beautiful little Missouri town called Mexico. I wonder if you heard of it.

Very aware of it. It's just north of where my brother lives and really close to where my son has an annual archery tournament.

But the only beautiful area in MO is the ozarks. The rest is just flat and hot.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Very aware of it. It's just north of where my brother lives and really close to where my son has an annual archery tournament.

But the only beautiful area in MO is the ozarks. The rest is just flat and hot.
    Oh, I meant "beautiful" very sarcastically.

If you're aware of Mexico, MO, you shoulda known that. [emoji846]

Set there, but not filmed there.....looking forward to Season 4 of Ozarks
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Oh, I meant "beautiful" very sarcastically.

If you're aware of Mexico, MO, you shoulda known that. [emoji846]

I absolutely did. Didn't want to hurt your feelings for once. I've been clear about it for years. Other than the ozarks, MO is an ugly state. And the ozarks still sucks because it's still hot and muggy as hell. Just read my location tag. Hell on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I don't see any benefit for expanding bans on anti-racism/diversity training. Even if you feel it is silly where is the harm is being better aware of other people's concerns?
    If you want to encourage and propagate racism, then it makes perfect sense.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Didn't want to hurt your feelings for once.
    lol, thank you.

I absolutely did. Didn't want to hurt your feelings for once. I've been clear about it for years. Other than the ozarks, MO is an ugly state. And the ozarks still sucks because it's still hot and muggy as hell. Just read my location tag. Hell on earth.
    ....but you were just hyping up living in Republican run states in another thread tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    ....but you were just hyping up living in Republican run states in another thread tonight.
    Yup. For there freedom to go on with life.

Freedom to go on with life in an ugly, hot, muggy hell. Sounds super tight.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Freedom to go on with life in an ugly, hot, muggy hell. Sounds super tight.
    You're smoking some good stuff tonight. Jealous!

You're smoking some good stuff tonight. Jealous!
    That's an every night thing. One of the perks of living in California.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast