Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Trump expands ban on anti racism training

But but but... he isn't racist !

What a joke

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

If anti-racism training only applies to specific races and not all, since all races have racists among them, then it would be inherently racist in and of itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    If anti-racism training only applies to specific races and not all, since all races have racists among them, then it would be inherently racist in and of itself.
    Where is that true? In the Military if we take any sort of diversity training it mandatory for every single person regardless of race to take it. The same is true of DA Civilians. What Government agency is providing this training to only specific races?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Where is that true? In the Military if we take any sort of diversity training it mandatory for every single person regardless of race to take it. The same is true of DA Civilians. What Government agency is providing this training to only specific races?
    Where did I say it was? Iíve never had anti-racism training. Simply speaking from a devilís advocate position re-blamís comment that itís racist to ban it. I say itís not if it doesnít target all races. Can anyone here give any details on what this anti-racist training actually is?

Where did I say it was? Iíve never had anti-racism training. Simply speaking from a devilís advocate position re-blamís comment that itís racist to ban it. I say itís not if it doesnít target all races. Can anyone here give any details on what this anti-racist training actually is?
    Well I've never heard of anti-racism training, and I think anti-racism is a Trump term for diversity training (I imagine that's what he's talking about), of which I've been a part of several, and in none of them did they single out white privilege, state that only white people can be racist, or any of that stuff.

I don't see any benefit for expanding bans on anti-racism/diversity training. Even if you feel it is silly where is the harm is being better aware of other people's concerns?

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I don't see any benefit for expanding bans on anti-racism/diversity training. Even if you feel it is silly where is the harm is being better aware of other people's concerns?
    Agreed. I donít know what the OPís post is really about but I see no harm and maybe it actually does help some people

https://www.theguardian.com/law/2020...acism-training

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Can anyone here give any details on what this anti-racist training actually is?
    Probably something along the lines of stop treating black people guilty until proven innocent. Treat them innocent until proven guilty.

In other words, just pretend they're white.

The world would be such a better place if we just pretended that we were all white.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Agreed. I donít know what the OPís post is really about but I see no harm and maybe it actually does help some people

https://www.theguardian.com/law/2020...acism-training

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The point is more along the lines of Trump is blatantly racist. It isn't always a dog whistle.

There are a lot of things that should be banned. Anti racism training is not of the highest priority (or shouldn't have any priority).

For that ti be the thing he wants to ban, it just makes it more and more ridiculous that some people want to defend him and his rhetoric.

Click here to register!

lol, I didnt even realize this is something trump BANNED. Lol, ****in weirdo *** dude.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

White people bad. Seriously, that is the rhetoric that is being banned.

Diversity is still on the table. Just not white people bad.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    White people bad. Seriously, that is the rhetoric that is being banned.

Diversity is still on the table. Just not white people bad.
    That is in no way what anti racism training. All you're showing by saying this is you just don't get it.

Click here to register!

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    That is in no way what anti racism training. All you're showing by saying this is you just don't get it.

You should probably look past the buzz words and actually look into things.

https://www-axios-com.cdn.ampproject...262f9f9b8.html
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You should probably look past the buzz words and actually look into things.

https://www-axios-com.cdn.ampproject...262f9f9b8.html
    Details:*The White House said its order would "prohibit Federal agencies and Federal contractors from conducting training that promotes race stereotyping, for example, by portraying certain races as oppressors by virtue of their birth."

The memo denounces "blame-focused diversity training" and "race or sex stereotyping or scapegoating" while acknowledging that "training employees to create an inclusive workplace is appropriate and beneficial."

lmaooo.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Details:*The White House said its order would "prohibit Federal agencies and Federal contractors from conducting training that promotes race stereotyping, for example, by portraying certain races as oppressors by virtue of their birth."

The memo denounces "blame-focused diversity training" and "race or sex stereotyping or scapegoating" while acknowledging that "training employees to create an inclusive workplace is appropriate and beneficial."

lmaooo.

I know you'd prefer the feds to tell every employee that men are sexists and that whites are racist, but that wouldn't be fair as women are sexists and POC are racist also.

I apologize that your dream of all whites being denigrated is just that, a dream. I also apologize that a very very very small percentage of white people are racist.

How's that for white guilt?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast