Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    So many hoaxes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And yet so many people have been indicted and found guilty.

Trumptards say the darnedest things.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    Trumptards say the darnedest things.
    And lefttards just do what they're told.

How the predictions looking? Mine doesn’t look too bad so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I think it will be fought regardless of the results, but I don't think it goes to the point where Trump refuses to leave the building or where Biden tries to storm the building.
    Both sides

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

So I guess it's safe to say that he won't concede by...checks notes two days ago?
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

His campaign said he wouldn’t concede but wouldn’t be the first time he reversed what they say. Apparently Murdoch (via Ingram and others) are trying to get him to “preserve his legacy” and asking that he concede and transition gracefully.

I mean the guy he questioned his birth certificate and bashed on a daily basis ran a transition of power to him. This is beyond pathetic.

He won’t concede and I bet he leaves DC before January and doesn’t even participate in a transition or attend Bidens inauguration.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    His campaign said he wouldn’t concede but wouldn’t be the first time he reversed what they say. Apparently Murdoch (via Ingram and others) are trying to get him to “preserve his legacy” and asking that he concede and transition gracefully.

I mean the guy he questioned his birth certificate and bashed on a daily basis ran a transition of power to him. This is beyond pathetic.

He won’t concede and I bet he leaves DC before January and doesn’t even participate in a transition or attend Bidens inauguration.

Its absolutely pathetic. Hes making a mockery of the whole system.

Hes trying to find loopholes to deny Americans their right to vote and throw their vote out. He is literally trying to cheat his way to the presidency.

The moment he found out he was going to lose he brought up the supreme court, he wants the supreme court to choose the president not the people.

Hes completely undermining the entire system upon which the US is built because his ego is that big.

It's too bad he didn't ****in die from that virus.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Did anybody hear that? Shhh, be vewwy vewwy quiet....
    It's been over 36 hours now and we've not heard from Trump! From his campaign maybe....but even his Twitter is virtually silent (couple retweets and a tweet supporting a senator talking fraud in PA)

ahhh...sweet silence

is he hunkered in his bunker like Hitler did when he knew he was losing WWII?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Trump wont concede after the election, and neither will Joe Biden if Trump is called the winner.

the results no matter who wins will be contested.

once everything plays out through the courts and if Trump eventually loses, he will leave the office without needing military removing him.

I do expect if Trump loses and leaves that he will still come up with different excuses, just as Hillary did in 2016.

will Republicans fight as hard to find out if Democrats cheated the way some did in 2016 after Trump won, lets see.

looks like I'm right so far.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Did anybody hear that? Shhh, be vewwy vewwy quiet....
    It's been over 36 hours now and we've not heard from Trump! From his campaign maybe....but even his Twitter is virtually silent (couple retweets and a tweet supporting a senator talking fraud in PA)

ahhh...sweet silence

is he hunkered in his bunker like Hitler did when he knew he was losing WWII?
    Man it's a beautiful thing. But I think he's more like a geyser that's fixing to go off in a big way. We sort of forget it's there and might even build over top of it, and just went it becomes more legend than reality in our minds...WHAMMO!
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Its absolutely pathetic. Hes making a mockery of the whole system.

Hes trying to find loopholes to deny Americans their right to vote and throw their vote out. He is literally trying to cheat his way to the presidency.

The moment he found out he was going to lose he brought up the supreme court, he wants the supreme court to choose the president not the people.

Hes completely undermining the entire system upon which the US is built because his ego is that big.

It's too bad he didn't ****in die from that virus.
    I spoke about this with a friend, Trump’s supporters believe he is defending the US and Democracy from Liberals who seek to destroy it. Thus, anything Trump does in defense of the US and Democracy is OK, so long as he wins and keeps Liberals from destroying Democracy.

What this means is that it’s OK for Trump to win via a means other than Democracy because if he doesn’t, Liberals will setup a system where they win via means other than Democracy.

They will destroy the very system they believe Trump protects to keep Trump in office because if they don’t, Liberals are going to destroy the system. Very contradictory.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I spoke about this with a friend, Trump’s supporters believe he is defending the US and Democracy from Liberals who seek to destroy it. Thus, anything Trump does in defense of the US and Democracy is OK, so long as he wins and keeps Liberals from destroying Democracy.

What this means is that it’s OK for Trump to win via a means other than Democracy because if he doesn’t, Liberals will setup a system where they win via means other than Democracy.

They will destroy the very system they believe Trump protects to keep Trump in office because if they don’t, Liberals are going to destroy the system. Very contradictory.
    Seems pretty much in line with his entire presidency.

This trump movement is something sociologists and psychologists will study, the govt will study too.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

He won’t if he does it will be a **** show once more.

The best concession speech of my lifetime and the way Trump could help bring us together if he wasn’t such a terrible person and horrible leader, incapable of attempting anything resembling unity: https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/stat...211988481?s=21

I look forward to the sane and professional republicans taking their party back soon.

It’s time for Mitch to have a talk with Trump and bring the party back to normal decorum.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast