Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    The fervor is the fervor, that ain't changing.

What rbg death does is remind all the level headed Republicans who are probably hesitant about Trump that at the end of the day republicans having control is what they want.

Itll get him votes he otherwise would not have gotten.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I highly doubt it has a significant effect.

I don't see any way there won't be enough votes outstanding for EITHER of them to concede on Nov 3

Him projecting himself the winner on election night, despite the number of outstanding votes, I could see.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

He doesnít concede election night. If he loses he later concede if given a full pardon by Pence after stepping down or he is dragged out by the military

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Plenty high profile leftists have gone on record saying biden shouldn't quit. Hillary infamously refused to give her defeat a nod. That said, isn't there a certain margin of defeat that should mean he has to accept defeat. If its close I understand, mail in ballots when the virus is this puny and we're all going out more is pathetic. I don't vote but I've been in so many large gatherings by now that this ***** virus wouldn't stop me from voting in the most accurate way

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Plenty high profile leftists have gone on record saying biden shouldn't quit. Hillary infamously refused to give her defeat a nod. That said, isn't there a certain margin of defeat that should mean he has to accept defeat. If its close I understand, mail in ballots when the virus is this puny and we're all going out more is pathetic. I don't vote but I've been in so many large gatherings by now that this ***** virus wouldn't stop me from voting in the most accurate way
    Hillary called Trump to congratulate him of his victory literally election night.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Hillary called Trump to congratulate him of his victory literally election night.
    So in private

If its close I understand, mail in ballots when the virus is this puny and we're all going out more is pathetic. I don't vote but I've been in so many large gatherings by now that this ***** virus wouldn't stop me from voting in the most accurate way

So in private
    Not private enough since every news station picked up on it.

What I would give to have been listening in to that phone call though.

Does Trump concede a loss on November 3?

So in private
    You are making things up famously

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You are making things up famously

So ignore reality?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Not private enough since every news station picked up on it.

What I would give to have been listening in to that phone call though.
    ***** cried and whined in the moment. Still whining to this day too

***** cried and whined in the moment. Still whining to this day too
    She's blamed everything but herself.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Speaking from a complete point of ignorance here.

Is there any shot its a repeat of 2016?

I didn't think he was going to win then, nor do I think he will now.

But could the polls and what not be misleading and he somehow pulls off reelection?

I really don't know but open to any insight you all may have on the matter.
    I've been following 538. They had Hilary winning but Trump was well within the margin of error, so they weren't necessarily wrong, Trump just covered the spread. For 2020, they have Biden winning nationally well outside the margin of error, but electorally it's pretty close. Most of the battleground states that Biden is leading, Trump is within the margin of error again, so he'll definitely lose the popular vote again, but still can win the electoral college.

I think we're all pretty skeptical of polling because of the last election, and rightfully so. The media really cherrypicked certain polls. I find 538 is one of the better sites. They accumulate polling, grade them on methodology and sampling, and give a confidence grade as to how accurate they are. They'll be critical of them as well, and point to certain errors or possible missed demographs in their samples. It's interesting. Of course you'll need to understand polling and statistics, but they usually do a pretty good job explaining polling, certain polls, the vocabulary and what's important and not. Their podcasts are good listens IMO.

That being said, polling shows what people should do come voting time. That's different then what people actually do.

The Lost Boys of PSD

So ignore reality?
    It doesnít matter how high an opinion you have if yourself you canít think things into reality

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    I've been following 538. They had Hilary winning but Trump was well within the margin of error, so they weren't necessarily wrong, Trump just covered the spread. For 2020, they have Biden winning nationally well outside the margin of error, but electorally it's pretty close. Most of the battleground states that Biden is leading, Trump is within the margin of error again, so he'll definitely lose the popular vote again, but still can win the electoral college.

I think we're all pretty skeptical of polling because of the last election, and rightfully so. The media really cherrypicked certain polls. I find 538 is one of the better sites. They accumulate polling, grade them on methodology and sampling, and give a confidence grade as to how accurate they are. They'll be critical of them as well, and point to certain errors or possible missed demographs in their samples. It's interesting. Of course you'll need to understand polling and statistics, but they usually do a pretty good job explaining polling, certain polls, the vocabulary and what's important and not. Their podcasts are good listens IMO.

That being said, polling shows what people should do come voting time. That's different then what people actually do.
    Very informative post!

I was reading a bit about it but don't some polls forget or just flat out don't account for education level as well and that can skew the numbers?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast