Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Election Issues at the Poll

What poll problems did you experience when you went to vote today?

I had several issues.

1) Polls did not open on time (five minutes late)
    2) Election Judges didn't initial each ballot before giving it to a voter causing folks not able to cast their ballots until a judge signed the top of it. It inconvenienced the voter and exposed their choices to others in line awaiting a ballot.
    3) There was ZERO verification. Absolutely none. I gave a first and last name and as long as a signature appeared on their screen I was fine to vote. Again I could have voted as my deceased neighbor and the judges would have let me. Illinois and other states that do not have voter ID are so susceptible to corruption.

Election Issues at the Poll

I voted by mails over a month ago. No issues. I walked my ballot up to the mail box up the street from me. I checked my ballot online about a week later and confirmed that it had been received and counted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

About how much time did it take you, Brett?
    Hadn't decided when to slip in and do it
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Going later but biggest issue Iím anticipating is horrendous candidates on the ballot.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Going later but biggest issue Iím anticipating is horrendous candidates on the ballot.

Well played.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    About how much time did it take you, Brett?
    Hadn't decided when to slip in and do it
    So I would think most polls have a rush right when they open. I was 26 and by the time the first voter got a ballot there was about 50 in line. From ballot to vote I spent about four minutes.

Radio is saying mid morning and mid afternoon are slower times.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    You always can write in vote!
    Eichel Tower

I voted in the first day of early voting in nyc. Was in and out in 20-25 minutes and only issue was that my first name does not show up because on my drivers license I only have my first initial and two last names. That is a problem many times trying to prove who I am.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I voted by mails over a month ago. No issues. I walked my ballot up to the mail box up the street from me. I checked my ballot online about a week later and confirmed that it had been received and counted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Same.

My city drop box is almost literally in my subdivision so I could just walk it up there if I wanted to.

No issues at the poll when you voted by mail over a week ago.

Wow, you guys really vote huh?

You guys really believe in this system?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    I had several issues.

1) Polls did not open on time (five minutes late)
    2) Election Judges didn't initial each ballot before giving it to a voter causing folks not able to cast their ballots until a judge signed the top of it. It inconvenienced the voter and exposed their choices to others in line awaiting a ballot.
    3) There was ZERO verification. Absolutely none. I gave a first and last name and as long as a signature appeared on their screen I was fine to vote. Again I could have voted as my deceased neighbor and the judges would have let me. Illinois and other states that do not have voter ID are so susceptible to corruption.
    https://www.lakecountyil.gov/4113/Id...ation-and-Voti

Just as an FYI, Illinois does verify. They matched the signature you provided while voting with the one on their screen, if they didn't match, you wouldn't have been able to vote.

So you could have voted as your deceased neighbor so long as you could forge their signature (and knew whether they were registered to vote or had been removed from the voting rolls).

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Wow, you guys really vote huh?

You guys really believe in this system?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Of course. It's one of the main reasons why this is the greatest nation

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    https://www.lakecountyil.gov/4113/Id...ation-and-Voti

Just as an FYI, Illinois does verify. They matched the signature you provided while voting with the one on their screen, if they didn't match, you wouldn't have been able to vote.

So you could have voted as your deceased neighbor so long as you could forge their signature (and knew whether they were registered to vote or had been removed from the voting rolls).
    Just an update, they matched absolutely 100% nothing. I gave a name they punched the name into the computer and saw a signature on file. They then handed me a ballot. I gave them no sample of a signature. So yes I could vote as my deceased neighbor. But you know best as always.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast