Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    No you didn't.
    If Biden loses, I expect him to concede publicly. I would expect Trump to do the same. He said Clinton didn’t and I found a video in a matter of seconds where she did.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    If Biden loses, I expect him to concede publicly. I would expect Trump to do the same. He said Clinton didn’t and I found a video in a matter of seconds where she did.
    I do not expect Trump to do anything of the sort.

The OP said on Nov 3. I don't think either side concede on Nov 3. There are WAY too many problems already predicted for that day to be the end.

Trump wont concede after the election, and neither will Joe Biden is Trump is called the winner.

the results no matter who wins will be contested.

once everything plays out through the courts and if Trump eventually loses, he will leave the office without needing military removing him.

I do expect if Trump loses and leaves that he will still come up with different excuses, just as Hillary did in 2016.

will Republicans fight as hard to find out if Democrats cheated the way some did in 2016 after Trump won, lets see.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Trump wins re-election. Democrats come up with “unaccounted for ballots” after November 3 and claim that the GOP stole the election. This will be the talk for months and it will be followed by another hoax investigation like we saw in 2016 because they will refuse to accept that they lost (again).

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    The OP said on Nov 3. I don't think either side concede on Nov 3. There are WAY too many problems already predicted for that day to be the end.
    I meant the election in general. I didn’t have enough space to say all of the different scenarios after. My prediction itself should illustrate that.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Trump wins re-election. Democrats come up with “unaccounted for ballots” after November 3 and claim that the GOP stole the election. This will be the talk for months and it will be followed by another hoax investigation like we saw in 2016 because they will refuse to accept that they lost (again).
    I believe you mean "uncounted ballots". Nobody has ever encountered "unaccounted for" ballots and I'm not even sure what that even means.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    I believe you mean "uncounted ballots". Nobody has ever encountered "unaccounted for" ballots and I'm not even sure what that even means.
    No, I mean “unaccounted for” because they are fraudulent. Trump will win and the Democrats will magically come up with votes that were never counted. It will only happen in swing states or states where the race was particular close. After investigation the results of the election will stand. Then we move on to the next great hoax.

So many hoaxes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    I meant the election in general. I didn’t have enough space to say all of the different scenarios after. My prediction itself should illustrate that.
    You didn't have enough space to not type "November 3"?

O-kay.

He should

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    No, I mean “unaccounted for” because they are fraudulent. Trump will win and the Democrats will magically come up with votes that were never counted. It will only happen in swing states or states where the race was particular close. After investigation the results of the election will stand. Then we move on to the next great hoax.
    In that case, I'll leave you alone with your delusions.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    He should.
    Let’s hope.

He won’t.

Lady G and rest of republicans already know he will take it to the SC to invalidate any votes that came after Election Day.

gotta love conspiracy theories about conspiracy theories
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast