Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Does Trump concede a loss on November 3?

Get yourself on the record now.

Democrats have been laughed at for the past 4 years suggesting he wouldn't.

Who has a prediction for how it will play out?

My prediction:

1. Trump loses and challenges all of the election results for mail in balloting, especially as the votes come in past election night. Trump argument is they shouldn't be allowed as they are past the election night. Problematic because Democrats are more likely to do mail in balloting. This drags on to the Supreme Court where he believes a 6-3 court will deliver him a win. The Supreme Court doesn't deliver him a win, which he then appeals. Loses the appeal, still doesn't concede, but Republicans effectively ignore him and they carry on with a Biden presidency. Democrats are ridiculed because of their recent outrage over a 6-3 Con SC which ironically went on to defeat Trump's claims.

Trump and his supporters go to their graves believing the election was rigged and that it was stolen, refusing to believe he lost.

The Lost Boys of PSD

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Doubt he concedes on the night of election. It'll likely be close and he's not going to concede unless Biden has an overwhelming lead (and even then, I wouldn't assume Trump would concede so soon).

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Yeah he wonít at all, he may say he lost due to a rigged election and whine that mail in ballots were fraudulent.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    he may say he lost due to a rigged election and whine that mail in ballots were fraudulent.
    Probably this..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Speaking from a complete point of ignorance here.

Is there any shot its a repeat of 2016?

I didn't think he was going to win then, nor do I think he will now.

But could the polls and what not be misleading and he somehow pulls off reelection?

I really don't know but open to any insight you all may have on the matter.

Oh I think he has a very good shot at winning. The rbg death alone is going to bump his votes. If he gets a judge in and appointed I'd think it'd be an upset if he lost.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

No one in the world has his ability to whine, so no
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Speaking from a complete point of ignorance here.

Is there any shot its a repeat of 2016?

I didn't think he was going to win then, nor do I think he will now.

But could the polls and what not be misleading and he somehow pulls off reelection?

I really don't know but open to any insight you all may have on the matter.
    This is way different than 2016. Very few people expected him to win then, whereas now I think most people agree that he has a very real shot at winning (despite his obvious shortcomings). Obviously, I'm no fan of Trump but I 100% expect the 2020 presidential election results to be very close.

Are current polls projecting some sort of landslide Biden victory? If so, that is news to me.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Oh I think he has a very good shot at winning. The rbg death alone is going to bump his votes. If he gets a judge in and appointed I'd think it'd be an upset if he lost.

Again, I don't think you have any idea what you are talking about. People's fervor for Trump is not going to be meaningfully amplified by the death of RBG or the potential naming of her successor.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    This is way different than 2016. Very few people expected him to win then, whereas now I think most people agree that he has a very real shot at winning (despite his obvious shortcomings). Obviously, I'm no fan of Trump but I 100% expect the 2020 presidential election results to be very close.

Are current polls projecting some sort of landslide Biden victory? If so, that is news to me.
    Idk like who the even valid or reputable polling sites/entities are but just from logging in/out of e-mail, a little social media and surfing the web, from what I've gathered the polls say Biden is ahead in most battleground states. As it did in 2016, I think. So I just didn't know if the "silent majority" or w.e political term gets tossed around is real or if like you said it'll be a close race, I'm just unsure if it's leaning one way or the other.

I think it will be fought regardless of the results, but I don't think it goes to the point where Trump refuses to leave the building or where Biden tries to storm the building.
    Last edited by Scoots; 09-25-2020 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Again, I don't think you have any idea what you are talking about. People's fervor for Trump is not going to be meaningfully amplified by the death of RBG or the potential naming of her successor.
    The fervor is the fervor, that ain't changing.

What rbg death does is remind all the level headed Republicans who are probably hesitant about Trump that at the end of the day republicans having control is what they want.

Itll get him votes he otherwise would not have gotten.

no
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Idk like who the even valid or reputable polling sites/entities are but just from logging in/out of e-mail, a little social media and surfing the web, from what I've gathered the polls say Biden is ahead in most battleground states. As it did in 2016, I think. So I just didn't know if the "silent majority" or w.e political term gets tossed around is real or if like you said it'll be a close race, I'm just unsure if it's leaning one way or the other.
    Seems to be leaning Biden by a small amount from what I've seen. Nothing like the landslide victory everyone was predicting for Clinton in '16.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast