Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    maybe tyler wade should start instead of gleyber lol.. at least wade gives you great defense ..

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    maybe tyler wade should start instead of gleyber lol.. at least wade gives you great defense ..
    At the very least he should be late game defense like urshela was in 2018

ottavino should be left off the post season roster he is that bad...i have zero faith in him...

ottavino should be left off the post season roster he is that bad...i have zero faith in him...
    I want to know why he was brought in with a runner in scoring position. I always thought a pitcher like ottavino should be used to start an inning from the bullpen

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I want to know why he was brought in with a runner in scoring position. I always thought a pitcher like ottavino should be used to start an inning from the bullpen
    he was brought in with 2 outs a runner on first base and ottavino gave up 2 hits to score the run charged to devi..

he was brought in with 2 outs a runner on first base and ottavino gave up 2 hits to score the run charged to devi..
    Still , I wonder why he wasnít brought in to start that inning . Or start the next inning .

Still , I wonder why he wasnít brought in to start that inning . Or start the next inning .
    well it is obvious ottavino is not one of the top relievers in the pen he has been relegated to pitching in these situations..

well it is obvious ottavino is not one of the top relievers in the pen he has been relegated to pitching in these situations..
    Still he should have started that inning , no point in having Garcia on such a short leash

assuming toronto wins the last 2 games yanks have to win tomorrow or they will face tampa in first round..

Easy trade for lindor to replace Torres . Torres is an error machine who NEEDS to be replaced . As for judge , as good as some of his numbers are , he canít stay healthy long enough in a season to warrant giving him an extension . So yeah I stand by what I said before .
    So you would replace torres, someone making 600k, with someone who will require 30 million a year for 10 years or more, as equal value for value? ok

As for Judge, you still haven't said who'd you'd replace him with, regardless of whether he's injury prone or not.

assuming toronto wins the last 2 games yanks have to win tomorrow or they will face tampa in first round..
    I think deep down inside most of the Yankees players want to face the Rays whenever that is, in the WC or the ALDS.

I don't want to face the Indians either (Bieber, Plesac and Carrasco are pretty good and Jose Ramirez has been red hot lately) and it looks that's the matchup in the WC in Cleveland.

Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    So you would replace torres, someone making 600k, with someone who will require 30 million a year for 10 years or more, as equal value for value? ok

As for Judge, you still haven't said who'd you'd replace him with, regardless of whether he's injury prone or not.
    And you donít think if Torres becomes the star that you think he will be , he wonít get what lindor wants now? I say bite the bullet and give it to a guy who has already proven himself and is defensively better than torres . And judge gets replaced by Frazier and then in 2 years if all goes well Dominguez becomes the big star outfielder they say he becomes .

Quote Originally Posted by ShinobiNYC View Post
    I think deep down inside most of the Yankees players want to face the Rays whenever that is, in the WC or the ALDS.

I don't want to face the Indians either (Bieber, Plesac and Carrasco are pretty good and Jose Ramirez has been red hot lately) and it looks that's the matchup in the WC in Cleveland.
    i rather play tampa in a 7 game series rather then 5..

i rather play tampa in a 7 game series rather then 5..
    If Toronto wins tomorrow and the Yankees lose , the yanks face Tampa in that first round .

And you donít think if Torres becomes the star that you think he will be , he wonít get what lindor wants now? I say bite the bullet and give it to a guy who has already proven himself and is defensively better than torres . And judge gets replaced by Frazier and then in 2 years if all goes well Dominguez becomes the big star outfielder they say he becomes .
    That's 4 years down the road to worry about. Meanwhile, the reason why you want Torres out in the first place is because he's not hitting the way you like. Well, guess what, Lindor hits .257 with RISP. That's lifetime. He's a choke artist when guys are on base. After one season of him failing to drive in runs when you need him to you'll be crying over the 13 year contract the yankees gave him, and asking why they traded for him in the first place. Rinse and repeat. Time to move onto the next player to complain about.

So you imagine that someone like Frazier can replace the 4th best hitter in wRC+? I predict a successful career for frazier, but he'll be here, regardless of whether Judge is or not. You're not replacing Judge, you're simply moving a another every day player we already have, into his position. Furthermore, if you want Lindor, then Frazier is probably not even going to be on this team anymore.
    Last edited by Webslinger; 09-26-2020 at 11:01 PM.

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast