Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    U guys think its on Boone or the players that their seems to be zero intensity, energy with this team?

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    i disagree higgy should have thrown the ball sooner he waited way to long and the announcers agreed..
    Well I still prefer higgy defensively over sanchez . Catcher’s interference is worse than what higgy did . Especially in back to back games he started in

yanks have to fundamentally change the lineup for next season..team depends to much on the long ball.. no long ball the team struggles to score runs..
    I would love it if they rebuilt the offense around voit and DJ , and went the more defensive route because going the offensive route sure hasn’t worked .

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    U guys think its on Boone or the players that their seems to be zero intensity, energy with this team?
    the yanks until recently won 10 games in a row.. it's the players fault for not getting the job done..frazier showed intensity after a strikeout he broke the bat over his knee in disgust...

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I would love it if they rebuilt the offense around voit and DJ , and went the more defensive route because going the offensive route sure hasn’t worked .
    voit one of those guys who swings for the fences and has never been clutch...

the yanks until recently won 10 games in a row.. it's the players fault for not getting the job done..frazier showed intensity after a strikeout he broke the bat over his knee in disgust...
    Yeah it’s the players fault for sure but it’s always the manager that pays when the team isn’t doing well . What I think the problem is , is that this team has too many lazy and unmotivated players on it .

4 errors again!
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    “The greatest menace to freedom is an inert people.” - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

I'm loosing more and more confidence with Torres at SS, he's definitely better off at 2nd defensively

I'm loosing more and more confidence with Torres at SS, he's definitely better off at 2nd defensively
    the yanks are stuck with gleyber at ss they have urshela at 3b dj at 2b and voit at 1b.. unless the yanks either let d.j walk or get rid of stanton move voit to dh and d.j at 1b..

Well he did get tossed early. I thought that was his attempt to fire things up. You are right, they appear flat.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

They gotta figure something out. It seems, like Judge said a week ago or so that they had the best team in baseball, they all believe or most of them believe that and they can just turn it on when they really need to. There is zero urgency, other than Clint, that any of them seriously care how this series plays out.

So teams can turn it on like that when they really need to, unfortunately i don't think this is one of those team. It very easily could all be over next week unless Cole does something heroic and goes 2 out of 3 games

Giancarlo Stanton will not exercise the opt-out in his contract after this season. Has 7 years and $218M to go on his deal, which was slightly backloaded.

Bryan Hoch@BryanHoch

Looking over Giancarlo Stanton's contract. Y'know what? I wouldn't opt out either.

2021: $29M
    2022: $29M
    2023: $32M
    2024: $32M
    2025: $32M
    2026: $29M
    2027: $25M
    2028: $25M club option, $10M buyout

They gotta figure something out. It seems, like Judge said a week ago or so that they had the best team in baseball, they all believe or most of them believe that and they can just turn it on when they really need to. There is zero urgency, other than Clint, that any of them seriously care how this series plays out.

So teams can turn it on like that when they really need to, unfortunately i don't think this is one of those team. It very easily could all be over next week unless Cole does something heroic and goes 2 out of 3 games
    I agree. Seems like they are going thru the motions, waiting for things to happen INSTEAD of acting with some urgency and making it happen.

Looking at that contract, even with the 30M we have coming our way to pay down the salary even though we practically gave up nothing for him, we still over payed

Like I said before the real problem is that this team has too many players that constantly need to be pushed to play well , just too much laziness on this team .

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast