Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 283
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    4,487
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Gio is as good of a defensive 3rd baseman as i've seen in a long time, plus he's not bad with the bat either
    Cashman originally got gio as a late inning defensive replacement for andujar . But then andujar got hurt and the rest is history

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    9,085
    Higgy is just an outstanding defender also, good thing Sanchez wasn't in there for that......that was awful

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    9,085
    they deserve to lose this game

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    4,487
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Higgy is just an outstanding defender also, good thing Sanchez wasn't in there for that......that was awful
    Was that sarcasm? Because the announcer said torres should have run at the runner to tag him

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    7,694
    Soft Tossing at a players back to get him out is almost little league level

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    4,487
    Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    Soft Tossing at a players back to get him out is almost little league level
    That was Torres fault that the runner was in the position to get hit by the toss

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    9,085
    another steller play by Higgy, thats 2 plays he screwed up that most would make little league kids would make

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    19
    It does not bode well for the playoffs, the Yanks are in another skid, 3rd this short season. Lets hope they turn it around soon.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    4,487
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    another steller play by Higgy, thats 2 plays he screwed up that most would make little league kids would make
    It was Torres that caused that because he didnít run at the runner to tag him out . Either way they didnít deserve to win this game anyway . And I donít have anymore confidence in Sanchez than I do higgy

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    9,085
    that may have cost DJ a shot at the MVP

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    4,487
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    that may have cost DJ a shot at the MVP
    Marlins in the playoffs good for them lol

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    9,085
    there is tons more important to things to be concerned about after this game than Higgy vs Sanchez

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,047
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    that may have cost DJ a shot at the MVP
    d.j and higgy big goats cost the yanks the game..

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    It was Torres that caused that because he didnít run at the runner to tag him out . Either way they didnít deserve to win this game anyway . And I donít have anymore confidence in Sanchez than I do higgy
    i disagree higgy should have thrown the ball sooner he waited way to long and the announcers agreed..

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,047
    yanks have to fundamentally change the lineup for next season..team depends to much on the long ball.. no long ball the team struggles to score runs..

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •