Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
Results 271 to 283 of 283
  1. #271
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    And in case you accuse me of lying here is the post in its entirety .
    I clearly stated in my whole statement that he sucks was not all encompassing but just right now and why he should not be on THIS post seasonís roster


    Yesterday, 03:44 PM #174 Posada20 Posada20 is online now
    Owner
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    3,574
    Schmidt sucks and should be left off the post season roster . Not doing the yanks any favors in regards to his trade value for this off season
    Right S4B. Right.

    Schmidt sucks and should be left off the post season roster .

    That isn't an all encompassing comment. And you are using your quote to defend the stupidity of the comment? Good lord dude. No when to quit. You are so beyond lying at this point because you don't even know what truth is.

    And you cry your post was not all encompassing? Find someone who doesn't read it as such, if you find them, they are messing with you

    How about this

    Posada posts suck and he shouldn't be allowed to post in the post season

    Now, I will tell you that my statement isn't all encompassing and I only meant that post

    I'll bet you think differently now.



    Ignorance is bliss

  2. #272
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    You didnít even read clowns post did you ? He asked where I got that that Schmidtís stars was an audition for the playoffs , I showed he where I got that from
    I was actually responding directly to your comment that said, he should be left off the post season roster. and if you had actually read

    Lets break it down

    You- Schmidt sucks and should be left off the post season roster Not doing the yanks any favors in regards to his trade value for this off season

    Yanksguy argues that saying Schmidt sucks is foolish after one start.

    You- Do you really want him starting a pivotal game 3 or coming out of the bullpen in a 1 or 2 run game during this years playoffs ?!

    You ignore the comment you made about him sucking and argue that Yanksguy trusts Schmidt in that type of situation

    I interject that he was in no way saying that. I said you commented, that Schmidt sucks and I agreed it was a dumb comment.

    The only argument I made was that is was dumb as hell to say a young pitcher sucks after one start. That was it.
    You started in with your typical idiotic dance and instead of simply saying , that your comment came off wrong and that you only meant yesterday, you argued other topics


    And then after looking even more foolish you tried to back peddle and say that it wasn't what you meant and you gave a ridiculous example to try and show that.
    when. still, all you needed to was admit you made a foolish comment.

    And now we are here.
    Once again, You trying your way to defend and justify a terrible post



    Ignorance is bliss

  3. #273
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    4,487
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Right S4B. Right.

    Schmidt sucks and should be left off the post season roster .

    That isn't an all encompassing comment. And you are using your quote to defend the stupidity of the comment? Good lord dude. No when to quit. You are so beyond lying at this point because you don't even know what truth is.

    And you cry your post was not all encompassing? Find someone who doesn't read it as such, if you find them, they are messing with you

    How about this

    Posada posts suck and he shouldn't be allowed to post in the post season

    Now, I will tell you that my statement isn't all encompassing and I only meant that post

    I'll bet you think differently now.
    Like I said before to that other poster , since yesterday was Schmidtís only start in the majors , my statement saying he sucks was in reference to that start and this season . You canít possibly be that dumb enough to think I would dismiss a young pitcher after just one career start . For this yearís playoffs yes because one canít take too many risks when it comes to the playoffs this season . But not for his career

  4. #274
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    4,487
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I was actually responding directly to your comment that said, he should be left off the post season roster. and if you had actually read

    Lets break it down

    You- Schmidt sucks and should be left off the post season roster Not doing the yanks any favors in regards to his trade value for this off season

    Yanksguy argues that saying Schmidt sucks is foolish after one start.

    You- Do you really want him starting a pivotal game 3 or coming out of the bullpen in a 1 or 2 run game during this years playoffs ?!

    You ignore the comment you made about him sucking and argue that Yanksguy trusts Schmidt in that type of situation

    I interject that he was in no way saying that. I said you commented, that Schmidt sucks and I agreed it was a dumb comment.

    The only argument I made was that is was dumb as hell to say a young pitcher sucks after one start. That was it.
    You started in with your typical idiotic dance and instead of simply saying , that your comment came off wrong and that you only meant yesterday, you argued other topics


    And then after looking even more foolish you tried to back peddle and say that it wasn't what you meant and you gave a ridiculous example to try and show that.
    when. still, all you needed to was admit you made a foolish comment.

    And now we are here.
    Once again, You trying your way to defend and justify a terrible post
    After that start and UNTiL his next start he does suck . And I challenge you to prove me otherwise

  5. #275
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    4,487
    And again you and yanksguy cherry picked the first two words of the entire post I made to start a completely pointless argument . When again if you read the WHOLE post for its context one would know that I was stating that Schmidt sucks RIGHT NOW because of that start and shouldnít be on the post season roster .
    Last edited by Posada20; 09-28-2020 at 07:01 PM.

  6. #276
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,999
    Clown, why you find it sporting to constantly engage Posada ? For me he is obviously mentally challenged. To continually mix it up with him reflects poorly on you. He is obviously mentally or intellectually not well. The only honorable thing would be to cease. A Klingon warrior would find no honor in defeating an inferior opponent.

  7. #277
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cold Spring, NY
    Posts
    4,590
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Go and reread the entire post I said that started this stupid argument . I reposted it above your post I quoted

    No thank. Reading your nonsense once i pleny enough.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

  8. #278
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cold Spring, NY
    Posts
    4,590
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    You didnít even read clowns post did you ? He asked where I got that that Schmidtís stars was an audition for the playoffs , I showed he where I got that from

    I read EVERY POST, so you're wrong again. Perhaps you should go back and read what your response to that was.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

  9. #279
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cold Spring, NY
    Posts
    4,590
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Again reread the my post that started this stupid argument , clown only took a part of my post and went nuts with it , like you are doing now .

    Again, no thanks.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

  10. #280
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cold Spring, NY
    Posts
    4,590
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    What other time did he suck when his only start was yesterday ?

    You mean he could only suck if he started a game? LOL
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

  11. #281
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,265
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Clown, why you find it sporting to constantly engage Posada ? For me he is obviously mentally challenged. To continually mix it up with him reflects poorly on you. He is obviously mentally or intellectually not well. The only honorable thing would be to cease. A Klingon warrior would find no honor in defeating an inferior opponent.
    One could also argue That letting commentary like his run free and unchecked is how our country got to where it is

    😜



    Ignorance is bliss

  12. #282
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,999
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    One could also argue That letting commentary like his run free and unchecked is how our country got to where it is

    😜
    That is rather grandiose of you.

  13. #283
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    4,487
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    One could also argue That letting commentary like his run free and unchecked is how our country got to where it is

    😜
    I thought after all those posts were deleted in the OT thread and drt putting his foot down that politics would not be seen in this forum anymore .......

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •