Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Coming off the season Torres had last yr, his poor performance at the plate this yr is one of the biggest disappointments this yr, even more so than Judge and Stanton

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Coming off the season Torres had last yr, his poor performance at the plate this yr is one of the biggest disappointments this yr, even more so than Judge and Stanton
    Can’t argue with that one . Very disappointing

Atleast the jays are losing so it looks like they face Chicago in the first round

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I can’t totally agree on judge being a mostly contact hitter , maybe a healthy seasoned from judge could change my mind
    True in some regard. But not a classic swing and miss guy either. Imo he hits the ball where it's pitched, he has so much power doesn't take much to reach most fences. Stanton on the other hand is ,more the prototypical power, swing and miss guy. He doesn't hit it where it's pitched he's a guess hitter hoping to make contact. He look for a ball in "his" zone and swings for the fence.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    “The greatest menace to freedom is an inert people.” - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    True in some regard. But not a classic swing and miss guy either. Imo he hits the ball where it's pitched, he has so much power doesn't take much to reach most fences. Stanton on the other hand is ,more the prototypical power, swing and miss guy. He doesn't hit it where it's pitched he's a guess hitter hoping to make contact. He look for a ball in "his" zone and swings for the fence.
    Judge can be a good contact hitter but his high k rate makes me think differently . But one thing I will say about judge is that when healthy , outside of cole, he is the most talented player on this team

Smh

what a throw by Sanchez, Torres

G.W. Sanchez, Gary Worthless Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Atleast the jays are losing so it looks like they face Chicago in the first round
    a game is never over until the final out is recorded.. even if the jays lose that does not excuse the yanks terrible performance at home in the final series in the regular season..

if cleveland wins and the white lose and the yanks are the 5th seed the yanks play the indians and not the whitesox..

i no its a non important point but how did dj get thrown out on ball hit to deep short that the ss had to reach twice to field.. dj must have not been running hard

if the yanks play the indians i bet bieber outpitches cole...this is not the yanks year maybe next year....

Dj isn't exactly what i would consider fast. At least he won the AL batting title

Cole vs Bieber would be an insane game 1 pitching match up

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Dj isn't exactly what i would consider fast. At least he won the AL batting title

Cole vs Bieber would be an insane game 1 pitching match up
    If Cleveland wins , that is the match up....

And to think the yanks could have traded for Bieber at the deadline too..
    Last edited by Posada20; 09-27-2020 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    if the yanks play the indians i bet bieber outpitches cole...this is not the yanks year maybe next year....
    It never is the yanks year anymore .

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast