Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    The point Nick, he's not alone. I believe Yankees should have patience, give him some time. He's young and learning. He's shown he's a diligent student. He works hard. Let's give him a chance.

I am also disappointed in his performance. Remember some great SS had rough rookie years.
    If I can get Lindor, Torres goes back to 2nd.

I really think the FO should consider trading a Sanchez/Stanton package. The Yankees can cover a percentage of Stanton's contract and the potential of Sanchez makes it a better deal

I really see Stanton as a negative influence on this team.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    The point Nick, he's not alone. I believe Yankees should have patience, give him some time. He's young and learning. He's shown he's a diligent student. He works hard. Let's give him a chance.

I am also disappointed in his performance. Remember some great SS had rough rookie years.
    That just tells us how soft these managers are on these players with this soft generation of players thst couldn’t handle playing in the 1970s or 1980s.

What would Billy do with Torres?

He’d bench his ***!
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Future star my arse . The kid is an error machine who has no business playing at SS .

Yeah, well I'd wager that anyone in the baseball world would disagree with you. You obviously don't know that players can improve over time. Torres also has a lethal bat. YES...a future star. He's still a kid and deserves a chance.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

I swear I am seeing a team that has just given up

I haven't seen a team that's given up, but I have seen a number of posters that have given up.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Hr from hicks ,5-3. Good comeback by the Yankees

I thought you said they gave up.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    yanks looked dead in this game then the home runs came and now they have the lead..this will not work against better teams in the playoffs... especially on the road which the yanks will be playing in the post season..

The ONLY good thing about the fact they'll be playing on the road is the fact that there's rain in the New York forecast for Tuesday and Wednesday.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

voit another tack on home run...to his total..

Aren't tack on runs a good thing?
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

At the very least he should be late game defense like urshela was in 2018

LOL!!! Urshela played for the BlueJays in 2018.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

ottavino should be left off the post season roster he is that bad...i have zero faith in him...

Then you better do some heavy duty praying because he will ABSOLUTELY be on the post season roster.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

I want to know why he was brought in with a runner in scoring position. I always thought a pitcher like ottavino should be used to start an inning from the bullpen

There was no runner in scoring position when he entered the game. You're so easily confused it isn't funny.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by ShinobiNYC View Post
    I think deep down inside most of the Yankees players want to face the Rays whenever that is, in the WC or the ALDS.

I don't want to face the Indians either (Bieber, Plesac and Carrasco are pretty good and Jose Ramirez has been red hot lately) and it looks that's the matchup in the WC in Cleveland.

It doesn't look like the Indians in any way.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    If I can get Lindor, Torres goes back to 2nd.

I really think the FO should consider trading a Sanchez/Stanton package. The Yankees can cover a percentage of Stanton's contract and the potential of Sanchez makes it a better deal

I really see Stanton as a negative influence on this team.
    I agree 100%. But that is a BIG if.

I could also be convinced on the Stanton / Sanchez package, however consider, who replaces Sanchez? Is Higgy a full time C? Do The Yankees then need to go to the market for a C? At what point do the returns become diminishing? How much do the Yankees have to eat to move Stanton? I know how bad a fit you believe him to be. Should he be moved at any cost? Imo no.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    “The greatest menace to freedom is an inert people.” - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

If Toronto wins tomorrow and the Yankees lose , the yanks face Tampa in that first round .

Not so sure about that. If the Jays win and the Indians lose, Yankees would still be ahead nof the Indians. The Indians would play the Rays. I THINK!!!! It's a very confusing setup as far as I'm concerned.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Ok, now put those errors with a 162 game season and he would have 40-50 errors. That is minor league territory after that Dr. He needs to go back to 2b.

I see your basic math skills are no better than Posadas. How does 9 errors in 60 games equal 40 to 50 in 162 games. LOL!!!
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    How can you even say the batting title is legit with just 60 games?

All awards should be shoved to the side for 2020.

Absolutely legit. Everyone is playing under the same conditions. You're just upset tha a Yankee is going to win a batting title and a home run title in the same season. Too bad for you.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast