Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    They gotta figure something out. It seems, like Judge said a week ago or so that they had the best team in baseball, they all believe or most of them believe that and they can just turn it on when they really need to. There is zero urgency, other than Clint, that any of them seriously care how this series plays out.

So teams can turn it on like that when they really need to, unfortunately i don't think this is one of those team. It very easily could all be over next week unless Cole does something heroic and goes 2 out of 3 games

Now I'm sure we both know Cole isn't pitching 2 of the 3 games. RIGHT?
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Judge should be the last one to complain , he is the one who opened his big mouth saying they are the best team and all just last week . Getting tired of his big mouth .

Really now? LMAO!!!!
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    I don't have an issue with getting rid of Sanchez, and I'd have more confidence in trading hicks if Talkman wasn't hitting so poorly, but who do you get to replace judge and torres? Judge has a wRC+ of 151 since 2017, making him the 4th best hitter in the majors and the 6th best WAR since that time as well. Torres has the ability to hit 35-40 home runs from the SS position, a lifetime .316 BA with RISP and makes the league minimum. You're telling you can find players right now to replace those 2, value for value? I can't wait for 2021!!

Just try to remember it's Posada you're talking too. Deaf in one ear and can't hear out of the other.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    And now they get to play every Wild Card game on the road. Boone and Cashman should be fired for this 2020 debacle. They won’t touch Bieber and Plesac. Those two will carve up the Yankees lineup with ease. Cole will match but I have no faith in ever getting a lead with this bunch. 2 game sweep by the Tribe folks. After winning 10 straight they went back to playing during their 9-17 stretch.

After their 8-2 start and 10 game winning streak this team is just a 14-24 team. That is 38 of their games so that is the real Yankees folks. Even crummy teams in a 162 game season have hot streaks. And that is all we had for a short time.

And what makes you think they're playing Cleveland?
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    I don't have an issue with getting rid of Sanchez, and I'd have more confidence in trading hicks if Talkman wasn't hitting so poorly, but who do you get to replace judge and torres? Judge has a wRC+ of 151 since 2017, making him the 4th best hitter in the majors and the 6th best WAR since that time as well. Torres has the ability to hit 35-40 home runs from the SS position, a lifetime .316 BA with RISP and makes the league minimum. You're telling you can find players right now to replace those 2, value for value? I can't wait for 2021!!
    Easy trade for lindor to replace Torres . Torres is an error machine who NEEDS to be replaced . As for judge , as good as some of his numbers are , he can’t stay healthy long enough in a season to warrant giving him an extension . So yeah I stand by what I said before .

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    And now they get to play every Wild Card game on the road. Boone and Cashman should be fired for this 2020 debacle. They won’t touch Bieber and Plesac. Those two will carve up the Yankees lineup with ease. Cole will match but I have no faith in ever getting a lead with this bunch. 2 game sweep by the Tribe folks. After winning 10 straight they went back to playing during their 9-17 stretch.

After their 8-2 start and 10 game winning streak this team is just a 14-24 team. That is 38 of their games so that is the real Yankees folks. Even crummy teams in a 162 game season have hot streaks. And that is all we had for a short time.
    Just proves that outside of 4 or maybe 5 players , this team really isn’t as talented as people think it is

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    voit a guy in a pressure situation in the 9th inning with men on base who will take a call strike 3 i seen him do it many times..

You said NEVER and you're dead WRONG.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

judge had a huge clutch hit in the 8 inning with 2 men out last night i cannot remember if voit ever had such a hit late in a game ..

Here's just one....
    Cinema Modeoff
    Luke Voit Game Winning Home Run

Luke Voit on driving in the game-winning run
    Luke Voit details driving in the game-winning run against the Orioles on Saturday

Try actually watching the games.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

judge had a huge clutch hit in the 8 inning with 2 men out last night i cannot remember if voit ever had such a hit late in a game ..

Why, because you say so?
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Easy trade for lindor to replace Torres . Torres is an error machine who NEEDS to be replaced . As for judge , as good as some of his numbers are , he can’t stay healthy long enough in a season to warrant giving him an extension . So yeah I stand by what I said before .

Yeah, he made an error or two. Let's just replace this future star. LOL
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    Yeah, he made an error or two. Let's just replace this future star. LOL
    Future star my arse . The kid is an error machine who has no business playing at SS .

Future star my arse . The kid is an error machine who has no business playing at SS .
    Well he has lot's of company:

Errors Committed
    1. Devers • BOS 14
    2. Solano • SFG 11
    3. Adames • TBR 9
    Turner • WSN 9
    Anderson • MIA 9
    Story • COL 9
    McMahon • COL 9
    Torres • NYY 9

He's still young and adapting. I am disappointed as well. Let's give him a chance.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    “The greatest menace to freedom is an inert people.” - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Well he has lot's of company:

Errors Committed
    1. Devers • BOS 14
    2. Solano • SFG 11
    3. Adames • TBR 9
    Turner • WSN 9
    Anderson • MIA 9
    Story • COL 9
    McMahon • COL 9
    Torres • NYY 9

He's still young and adapting. I am disappointed as well. Let's give him a chance.
    Outside of judge I am seeing a disturbing trend coming from the yanks farm system over the last 4 years and that is players who can hit but are lousy defensively . I mean you got andujar , Sanchez , and Torres . All with questionable to bad defense coming from the Yankees minor leagues . Who the hell is developing these players there ? How can you have so many kids with questionable to bad defense coming from the minors in such a short amount of time ?

I swear I am seeing a team that has just given up

Wade with a hr. , nice

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast