Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    13,256
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Joey Anderson anything?
    No idea. Third rounder in 15 or 16.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    11,723
    Please can someone fill me in on this lehtonen guy? Keep hearing how heís going to be so good but I have no recollection of him.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    4,581
    Ha, bleacher report thinks the Leafs and Flames should swap Kerfoot for Bennett. I like Bennett, but a little concerned that the Leafs speed is going to be quite a bit down from this past season.

    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...of-free-agency

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    11,723
    Quote Originally Posted by T.O. Fan View Post
    Ha, bleacher report thinks the Leafs and Flames should swap Kerfoot for Bennett. I like Bennett, but a little concerned that the Leafs speed is going to be quite a bit down from this past season.

    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...of-free-agency
    I donít think Kerfoot adds much to our speed game though. Bennett might have some untapped ceiling too. Iíd consider it.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    13,256
    Kerfoot is the fastest skater on the team now man..

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    11,723
    Quote Originally Posted by KingerSox View Post
    Kerfoot is the fastest skater on the team now man..
    Legit? I always viewed him as your prototypical 3C bruiser type

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    13,256
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Legit? I always viewed him as your prototypical 3C bruiser type
    He's actually not physical but fast.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    4,581
    Mikheyev signed, avoiding his arbitration hearing tomorrow. 2 years/$3.29 mil for $1.645 AAV.

    I believe he filed for $2.7mil on a 1 year deal versus the team who filed for 2 years at $1mil per, so it looks like they met in the middleish...good contract. I believe only Dermott is outstanding now.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    11,723
    Quote Originally Posted by T.O. Fan View Post
    Mikheyev signed, avoiding his arbitration hearing tomorrow. 2 years/$3.29 mil for $1.645 AAV.

    I believe he filed for $2.7mil on a 1 year deal versus the team who filed for 2 years at $1mil per, so it looks like they met in the middleish...good contract. I believe only Dermott is outstanding now.
    Thatís a terrific contract.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    13,256
    Quote Originally Posted by T.O. Fan View Post
    Mikheyev signed, avoiding his arbitration hearing tomorrow. 2 years/$3.29 mil for $1.645 AAV.

    I believe he filed for $2.7mil on a 1 year deal versus the team who filed for 2 years at $1mil per, so it looks like they met in the middleish...good contract. I believe only Dermott is outstanding now.
    Gotta give it to Mikheyev for understanding the financial landscape.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    4,581
    Dermott signed, 1 year $874K...shocking and good on him for taking a hometown discount

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    11,723
    Quote Originally Posted by T.O. Fan View Post
    Dermott signed, 1 year $874K...shocking and good on him for taking a hometown discount
    Weíve been getting a lot of that lately. Isnít going to reflect well on marner in that locker room.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •