Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    Uh oh. KB heating up?

#KBOOM
    Great to see! I think he finally got pissed at his criticisms. He got angry, said a swear word, put on his big boy pants and has started to hit since that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Sofnr View Post
    Nope. If games stay as they currently are, we'd go into tomorrow with Marlins 5, Cards, 6, Reds 7. But I believe Cards would have to do their make up doubleheader, so it could still change.
    I donít think thatís right. If the cards win today the Cubs will play the Marlins. To get the Marlins we only needed one of the reds, Yankees, or cards to win.

Have they released what time they play weíd thurs and Friday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CP_414 View Post
    I donít think thatís right. If the cards win today the Cubs will play the Marlins. To get the Marlins we only needed one of the reds, Yankees, or cards to win.
    Do the Cards just not play the doubleheader? The Marlins have been ahead of the Cards on the tiebreaker the last few days. If the doublheader was still happening it would seem they could still finish ahead or behind the Marlins.

Actually according to ESPN if the Cards win today they get the 5 seed on percentage points regardless of what the Marlins or Reds do. Guess the doubleheader was only needed if for division.

EDIT: Actually there appears to still be scenarios where they have to play the doubleheader. I don't get it at all, but according to the ESPN scenarios Card win today does mean Cubs vs Marlins.
    Last edited by Sofnr; 09-27-2020 at 05:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thawv View Post
    Great to see! I think he finally got pissed at his criticisms. He got angry, said a swear word, put on his big boy pants and has started to hit since that point.
    Didnt that happen last season too, him saying something about fans on twitter then got hot afterwards
    Lol

I think it's more likely that Bryant's injuries impacted his season then a reporters question and a curse, especially since he hit a grand slam earlier in the day before he started cursing
    Last edited by Sofnr; 09-27-2020 at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sofnr View Post
    Do the Cards just not play the doubleheader? The Marlins have been ahead of the Cards on the tiebreaker the last few days. If the doublheader was still happening it would seem they could still finish ahead or behind the Marlins.
    I donít think theyíll play it if they win today. They were only going to play if it was the difference between someone getting in or not. They wonít play it for seeding.

With a cards win today I think the first 7 are LA, Atl, Cubs, SD, Cards, Marlins, Reds.

Hoerner just missed

Am I wrong but it seems Hoerner has gotten a few deep flying lately

Anyway to check his recent launch angles on that

Quote Originally Posted by CP_414 View Post
    I donít think theyíll play it if they win today. They were only going to play if it was the difference between someone getting in or not. They wonít play it for seeding.

With a cards win today I think the first 7 are LA, Atl, Cubs, SD, Cards, Marlins, Reds.
    If Cardinals win and Marlins lose, they'll both have 30 wins

So if the Cardinals have tiebreaker between the two then they dont play, if Marlins has tie breaker then Cardinals has to play to win 1 more game to stay ahead of Marlins

Same with Reds and Cardinals, not sure who has tie breaker but if Reds lose and Cardinals win, theyll both have 30 wins

So if Cardinals dont have tiebreaker, theyll have to play to stay ahead with another win
    Last edited by chibears55; 09-27-2020 at 05:56 PM.

Yeah if cards win Cubs get the Marlins

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

El Mago

Ok, let see what he got

So the Cubs are probably going to give the White Sox the #7 seed.

Now strike out the side from here.

Commanding his pitches about as well as Chatwood right now.

Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast