Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 456

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Addison, IL
    Posts
    24,374

    9/25-9/27: Cubs (32-25) at White Sox (34-23) - Battle for Central Division Titles IGT




    Chicago Cubs vs. Chicago White Sox
    (32-25) (34-23)


    Location: Guaranteed Rate Field


    Pitching Matchups:
    Friday, 9/25 @ 7:10 PM
    Yu Darvish (7-3, 2.22 ERA) vs. Dylan Cease (5-3, 3.52 ERA)
    vs.
    TV: Marquee Sports Network, ESPN 2(out of market only)/Radio: 670 The Score

    Saturday, 9/26 @ 6:10 PM
    Jon Lester (3-2, 4.40 ERA) vs. Dane Dunning (2-0, 3.19 ERA)
    vs.
    TV: Marquee Sports Network/Radio: 670 The Score

    Sunday, 9/27 @ 2:10 PM
    TBD vs. Reynaldo Lopez (1-2, 4.68 ERA)
    [IMG] [/IMG] vs.
    TV: Marquee Sports Network, TBS (out of market only)/Radio: 670 The Score

    2016 World Series Champions!!!


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Addison, IL
    Posts
    24,374

    9/25-9/27: Cubs (32-25) at White Sox (34-23) - Battle for Central Division Titles IGT


    2016 World Series Champions!!!


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    7,060
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    One thing to take walks, but they still need to get a hit to drive them home, which is something they haven't done much of lately

    Magic number is 3, they have scored 3 runs or less in 7 of last 8 games and lost 5 of those 7 games, they won the game they scored 5 runs..

    Let hope they can have a good offensive series with 4 or more in every game

    Gotta win at least 2 this weekend

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by chibears55 View Post
    One thing to take walks, but they still need to get a hit to drive them home, which is something they haven't done much of lately

    Magic number is 3, they have scored 3 runs or less in 7 of last 8 games and lost 5 of those 7 games, they won the game they scored 5 runs..

    Let hope they can have a good offensive series with 4 or more in every game

    Gotta win at least 2 this weekend
    Are the cardinals not going to play 60 games? I see where they have played 54 so far with 2 today and then just one tomorrow and one Sunday for a total of 58? Thought I heard they had a makeup game scheduled for Monday

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Addison, IL
    Posts
    24,374
    Quote Originally Posted by TN-cub37 View Post
    Are the cardinals not going to play 60 games? I see where they have played 54 so far with 2 today and then just one tomorrow and one Sunday for a total of 58? Thought I heard they had a makeup game scheduled for Monday
    If it determines playoff seeding (which will most likely happen), they will play a DH on Monday against the Tigers.

    So theyíre scheduled currently for 58, but they will most likely play that on Monday to get to 60 games

    2016 World Series Champions!!!


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    35
    Thanks 1908

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    7,060
    Quote Originally Posted by TN-cub37 View Post
    Are the cardinals not going to play 60 games? I see where they have played 54 so far with 2 today and then just one tomorrow and one Sunday for a total of 58? Thought I heard they had a makeup game scheduled for Monday
    If needed , they have a DH against the Tigers on Monday

    Theyll play 1 or both games if necessary

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    3,620
    Besides winning it all, the only other thing I really care about this season is Darvish winning the Cy Young. I really hope, for his sake, he comes out and dominates and gets that ERA under 2.

    A good start will put him in a good spot to win it. Bauer started in the Reds last game on Wednesday and may be done for the year. DeGrom is starting tomorrow against the Nats.

    Would love nothing more than a vintage Darvish start tonight, 0 ER, 10+ Ks.

    Get it done Yu!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    7,060
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealTI View Post
    Besides winning it all, the only other thing I really care about this season is Darvish winning the Cy Young. I really hope, for his sake, he comes out and dominates and gets that ERA under 2.

    A good start will put him in a good spot to win it. Bauer started in the Reds last game on Wednesday and may be done for the year. DeGrom is starting tomorrow against the Nats.

    Would love nothing more than a vintage Darvish start tonight, 0 ER, 10+ Ks.

    Get it done Yu!
    That would be cool but I just want him to pitch well enough to hopefully win this game tonight, and of course the bats need to score some runs

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    7,060
    Bryant still out
    Hoerner and Kipnis over Bote

    https://twitter.com/Cubs/status/1309...829646849?s=09

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    12,273

    9/25-9/27: Cubs (32-25) at White Sox (34-23) - Battle for Central Division Titles IGT

    Quote Originally Posted by chibears55 View Post
    Bryant still out
    Hoerner and Kipnis over Bote

    https://twitter.com/Cubs/status/1309...829646849?s=09
    Sounds like Bote has been playing hurt. Kipnis is probably a decent matchup with Cease since Cease is walking everybody.

    No Eloy in the Sox lineup.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Addison, IL
    Posts
    24,374
    Quote Originally Posted by CP_414 View Post
    Sounds like Bote has been playing hurt. Kipnis is probably a decent matchup with Cease since Cease is walking everybody.

    No Eloy in the Sox lineup.
    Yeah apparently Bote is playing through some kind of injury and trying to tough it out to finish the year.

    But yeah hope theyíre patient at the plate tonight

    2016 World Series Champions!!!


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,503
    The white Sox have an amazing bullpen, I actually think thatís the strength of their team. Donít want to fall behind going into the later innings especially with this lineup.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    7,060
    Wont have to worry about Eloy all weekend

    https://twitter.com/scottmerkin/stat...724135936?s=19

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    14,458

    9/25-9/27: Cubs (32-25) at White Sox (34-23) - Battle for Central Division Titles IGT

    https://twitter.com/jesserogersespn/...683136517?s=21
    I had concerns about why TB got rid of Martinez so quickly . I guess we are finding out why . Looks like they have given up on him as well. Would imagine he will be NT this winter

    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dfan25; 09-25-2020 at 06:22 PM.


    El Mago

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •