Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

9/25-9/27: Cubs (32-25) at White Sox (34-23) - Battle for Central Division Titles IGT

Chicago Cubs vs. Chicago White Sox
    (32-25) (34-23)

Pitching Matchups:
    Friday, 9/25 @ 7:10 PM
    Yu Darvish (7-3, 2.22 ERA) vs. Dylan Cease (5-3, 3.52 ERA)
    vs.
    TV: Marquee Sports Network, ESPN 2(out of market only)/Radio: 670 The Score

Saturday, 9/26 @ 6:10 PM
    Jon Lester (3-2, 4.40 ERA) vs. Dane Dunning (2-0, 3.19 ERA)
    vs.
    TV: Marquee Sports Network/Radio: 670 The Score

Sunday, 9/27 @ 2:10 PM
    TBD vs. Reynaldo Lopez (1-2, 4.68 ERA)
    [IMG] [/IMG] vs.
    TV: Marquee Sports Network, TBS (out of market only)/Radio: 670 The Score

2016 World Series Champions!!!

9/25-9/27: Cubs (32-25) at White Sox (34-23) - Battle for Central Division Titles IGT

Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    One thing to take walks, but they still need to get a hit to drive them home, which is something they haven't done much of lately

Magic number is 3, they have scored 3 runs or less in 7 of last 8 games and lost 5 of those 7 games, they won the game they scored 5 runs..

Let hope they can have a good offensive series with 4 or more in every game

Gotta win at least 2 this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by chibears55 View Post
    One thing to take walks, but they still need to get a hit to drive them home, which is something they haven't done much of lately

Magic number is 3, they have scored 3 runs or less in 7 of last 8 games and lost 5 of those 7 games, they won the game they scored 5 runs..

Let hope they can have a good offensive series with 4 or more in every game

Gotta win at least 2 this weekend
    Are the cardinals not going to play 60 games? I see where they have played 54 so far with 2 today and then just one tomorrow and one Sunday for a total of 58? Thought I heard they had a makeup game scheduled for Monday

Quote Originally Posted by TN-cub37 View Post
    Are the cardinals not going to play 60 games? I see where they have played 54 so far with 2 today and then just one tomorrow and one Sunday for a total of 58? Thought I heard they had a makeup game scheduled for Monday
    If it determines playoff seeding (which will most likely happen), they will play a DH on Monday against the Tigers.

So they’re scheduled currently for 58, but they will most likely play that on Monday to get to 60 games

Besides winning it all, the only other thing I really care about this season is Darvish winning the Cy Young. I really hope, for his sake, he comes out and dominates and gets that ERA under 2.

A good start will put him in a good spot to win it. Bauer started in the Reds last game on Wednesday and may be done for the year. DeGrom is starting tomorrow against the Nats.

Would love nothing more than a vintage Darvish start tonight, 0 ER, 10+ Ks.

Get it done Yu!

If needed , they have a DH against the Tigers on Monday

Theyll play 1 or both games if necessary

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealTI View Post
    Besides winning it all, the only other thing I really care about this season is Darvish winning the Cy Young. I really hope, for his sake, he comes out and dominates and gets that ERA under 2.

A good start will put him in a good spot to win it. Bauer started in the Reds last game on Wednesday and may be done for the year. DeGrom is starting tomorrow against the Nats.

Would love nothing more than a vintage Darvish start tonight, 0 ER, 10+ Ks.

Get it done Yu!
    That would be cool but I just want him to pitch well enough to hopefully win this game tonight, and of course the bats need to score some runs

Thanks 1908

I mean 08 lol

I personally thought the cardinals should have been forced to opt out of the season once they had their 3rd series postponed in the first month of the season for not being responsible enough to get the covid problem under control

I mean 08 lol
    No problem.

I personally thought the cardinals should have been forced to opt out of the season once they had their 3rd series postponed in the first month of the season for not being responsible enough to get the covid problem under control
    What’s more impressive is that the Marlins and Cardinals both had to suspend their season for a week or longer, and they’re both likely going to end up making the playoffs.

Bryant still out
    Hoerner and Kipnis over Bote

https://twitter.com/Cubs/status/1309...829646849?s=09

Quote Originally Posted by chibears55 View Post
    Bryant still out
    Hoerner and Kipnis over Bote

https://twitter.com/Cubs/status/1309...829646849?s=09
    Sounds like Bote has been playing hurt. Kipnis is probably a decent matchup with Cease since Cease is walking everybody.

No Eloy in the Sox lineup.

Quote Originally Posted by CP_414 View Post
    Sounds like Bote has been playing hurt. Kipnis is probably a decent matchup with Cease since Cease is walking everybody.

No Eloy in the Sox lineup.
    Yeah apparently Bote is playing through some kind of injury and trying to tough it out to finish the year.

But yeah hope they’re patient at the plate tonight

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast