Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JD94 View Post
    Doesnít matter if we win or lose this game
    I hate the Sox..lol

I don't hate them cause they're my friends that are sox fans but most of them are aggravating to deal with when it comes to this..lol

Obvious he's not prime time ready. Lucky this game isn't impacting the playoff positions. Maybe he'll be ready next year (hope he is), but not this year. Let that pipedream go. Just because you can throw 100 doesn't mean you can throw it by most major league hitters if you are a one-trick pony.

Quote Originally Posted by Sofnr View Post
    Find me one post where i claimed they'd win a championship in 18 or 19. You're a troll dude. Or just a miserable person. Have fun spending all your time whining and ******** on your team. Either way i mostly just feel sorry for you.
    I feel sorry for you, making the same excuses for this team every year. Youre delusional.
    Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    You're way more likeable

Quote Originally Posted by Dfan25 View Post
    Cards win . Cubs get the Marlins

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    Sweet!

Have a little common sense here. The guy was obviously nervous. Couldnít locate the heater. That 91 mph changeup will absolutely play with his 100 mph heater. Control has been an issue, but he started to turn a corner in his final 53 IP last year, only walking 15 and striking out 67 in that span. I donít know where they go from here with him, but this was a huge step to getting him up here for good. Canít wait until heís ready for that.

Have a little common sense here. The guy was obviously nervous. Couldnít locate the heater. That 91 mph changeup will absolutely play with his 100 mph heater. Control has been an issue, but he started to turn a corner in his final 53 IP last year, only walking 15 and striking out 67 in that span. I donít know where they go from here with him, but this was a huge step to getting him up here for good. Canít wait until heís ready for that.
    Agreed. But I'm guessing he's not on the playoff roster.

Come on Javy
    You knocked willy out of lineup cause you said you were gonna homer today
    Lol

Hopefully next April!

Quote Originally Posted by Stevemil505 View Post
    Obvious he's not prime time ready. Lucky this game isn't impacting the playoff positions. Maybe he'll be ready next year (hope he is), but not this year. Let that pipedream go. Just because you can throw 100 doesn't mean you can throw it by most major league hitters if you are a one-trick pony.
    Did you even watch him? One trick pony? Wtf are you talking about? His best pitch today was a 91 mph changeup that he actually had a pretty good feel for. He also threw a couple of good sliders in the mid 80ís. He just couldnít locate his fastball. He was worth a look. I donít know whatís so hard to figure out about that.

Hopefully next April!
    No... it wonít be next April.

Brewers get in . Giants lose 5-4

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

El Mago

Hopefully next April!
    Zero chance, this outing was terribad and set him back to AA most likely next year. Its kinda crazy because if he didnt pitch like a chicken with his head cut off he would 100 percent be at least at AAA with and outside chance at the MLB roster.
    Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    You're way more likeable

Of course he was nervous, which is why I was saying that he should of been up all week so that he could get a couple innings under his belt, because that expected

For the Cubs to add him to postseason roster, that important to know beforehand too..
    Was it just Jitters, wild, or both??
    A second or third look would of given them a better idea

Why I disagreed with the thought of that
    they held him down so noone can scout him and theyll just add him to PS roster
    If he had jitters today, imagine that in a PS game

Kid had great stuff, he just had no control of it today ..
    Are they going to trust it in a best of 3, we'll find out tomorrow or Tuesday

Come on Underwood

Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    Wow. Totally missed Hamilton hitting a HR.

Iím still shocked from that Bears comeback
    Not me, gotta real QB now.

Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast