Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: How Will the Series Go?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sox Swept

    0 0%
  • Sox Win One

    1 50.00%
  • Sox Win Two

    0 0%
  • Sox Sweep

    1 50.00%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 66
  1. #16
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    7,887
    Quote Originally Posted by DaSox_05 View Post
    Alright guys let's keep it civil, no reason for the personal attacks at each other.
    Agreed

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    27,602
    Let's just focus on our frustration on the Sox until they (hopefully) pull out of this slump.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    991
    Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Agreed
    I didn't attack anyone....

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    991
    Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Yeah my "PET" jab is a clap back at your passive aggressive douchery. As for Yolmer and Mendick: Yolmer is well known to be a gold glove caliber IF. Can you say that about Mendick? If Mendick was tearing the cover off the ball, I can see your point, but he wasn't even hitting all that good, and I think it'd be hard for you to argue his defense over Yolmer's. Speaking of Yolmer, his bat has actually been pretty good since being brought back. Last night you whined about him getting a spot start. He hit a HR, put 1 to the wall that moved a runner into scoring position, and walked. He's hitting .300+.

    I'm not arguing for Ricky Renteria. I highly doubt he's here after this year, and I don't want him here after this year. His handling of our BP in the most important series of the season has been horrendous. To put in Cordero to start the 8th with a 3 run lead, and then supplement his stupidity by putting in Rodon with Bases Freaking Loaded, is fireable offense. I think that move in itself signed his pink slip this offseason. Although I never expected him back after this year in the 1st place.
    I like the fact that you used all of Yolmers sample size as far as hitting.....LOL. He's been here like forever and you throw like 9 at bats at me...Nice!

  5. #20
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    7,887
    Quote Originally Posted by Bainsy View Post
    I like the fact that you used all of Yolmers sample size as far as hitting.....LOL. He's been here like forever and you throw like 9 at bats at me...Nice!
    His hitting is besides the point. The numbers are just a matter a fact. He's up and Mendick is down because of defense. Name 1 game that Yolmer has cost us this year?

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    991
    Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    His hitting is besides the point. The numbers are just a matter a fact. He's up and Mendick is down because of defense. Name 1 game that Yolmer has cost us this year?
    I can't.........They were so memorable, that I just tear up thinking about them!!!

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    27,602
    3rd place or first place. All very possible lol.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    7,887
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    3rd place or first place. All very possible lol.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    It's crazy the good and bad runs all 3 teams have gone through. Let's just hope we figure it out in 4 days

  9. #24
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    7,887
    I feel like now is the perfect time to use Eloy at DH. In the playoffs that is. You canít have an already limited defensive OF playing LF on a flat tire. But at DH, I donít see the issue playing him. It shouldnít effect his bat that much and no one expects him to win races anyways.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,851
    Good thing they expanded the playoffs this year. I think this team needs a good old fashioned brawl, to wake them up.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,851
    Fastball between Contrerasí numbers today should pretty much do it.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    27,602
    Quote Originally Posted by Sockeye View Post
    Fastball between Contrerasí numbers today should pretty much do it.
    Hope not , hate that stuff.


    Win by the Sox, loss by Indians and twins and were in first place going into tomorrow

    Let's do it!

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,851
    This team just looks flat out dead. No energy, no spirit. No intensity.

    I would not be shocked if we donít win another game the rest of the season.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    278
    McCann absolutely needs to be in the lineup


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    27,602
    If we take care of business tomorrow and the reds can best Minnesota we're division champs.


    I'll feel so much better if we can win a series and put those last two out of sight out of mind - even if Minny wins tomorrow.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •