Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    People were saying the same **** about AD about being injury prone and heís never played a full season. Oladipo has been the #1 guy in all his teams heís played for and carried a lot of responsibilities. Here he would be the 3rd option where he can have a lighter load and play less minutes. It had an affect physically and mentally IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He was injured a lot. But the lady in charge of the teamís health is a magician! He needs to develop more strength no doubt. He is shaken easy on the post.
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    He was injured a lot. But the lady in charge of the teamís health is a magician! He needs to develop more strength no doubt. He is shaken easy on the post.
    And that lady in charge of team's health is Judy Seto.. The type that makes injuries disappear.

Miami it is

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    Miami it is
    Should be a great series. This will be our toughest opponent weíve faced in the playoffs..

That is what they have been saying on every serie. Our mayor adversary is our selves. It is up to the team to let it go.Four strong A games and back home to celebrate!
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    And that lady in charge of team's health is Judy Seto.. The type that makes injuries disappear.
    Thank you!
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    That is what they have been saying on every serie. Our mayor adversary is our selves. It is up to the team to let it go.Four strong A games and back home to celebrate!
    None of those other teams had multiple players to throw at Lebron..

Lmao! Already a bunch of heat fans are on the street celebrating with their pots and pans! Thatís the difference. They celebrating a conference championship and we celebrate championships.

Job is not finished

Someone make the finals thread

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Should be a great series. This will be our toughest opponent weíve faced in the playoffs..
    Lakers in 5-6.

#17 for #24

Job's done

Miami is full of dogs, but if we keep Bam in check we will be good, Dwight will be the X factor again.

#17 for #24

Job's done

Ben Golliver: Heatís Jimmy Butler on Finals: ďItís been like this for a very long time:*If you want to win, youíll have to go through a LeBron James-led teamÖ Thatís what it normally comes down toÖ*Youíre going to get the same test over & over until you pass it. That test is LeBron James.Ē

#17 for #24

Job's done

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Lakers in 5-6.
    I think it goes 6. But we will beat them. Just have to continue to play like we have.

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    People were saying the same **** about AD about being injury prone and heís never played a full season. Oladipo has been the #1 guy in all his teams heís played for and carried a lot of responsibilities. Here he would be the 3rd option where he can have a lighter load and play less minutes. It had an affect physically and mentally IMO

Very true. Thatís why I think he could be a good pick up. We have a good training staff now and his load would be a lot lighter here. Since he would be taking ABs spot, the AB could be a good trade asset at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Yep. Thatís why he would be a good pick up when his stock is a little lower now. At least that my perception. Could be wrong.

Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 LastLast