Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    The Clippers will try to steal him from us.
    You think so? It looks like Dwight is happy here though so I am hopeful we can bring him back. Maybe we could steal Zubac back lol

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Yeah, unless it's really bad I think you have to play through it at this point. I think we get blown out without AD in this kind of elimination game and we don't want to give this nuggets team life here.
    This, as long as this is the type of injury that can be managed he sould play through it as a co leader of the team.

#17 for #24

Job's done

Yes he should play. Especially the fact that heat lost yesterday, if we end it tonight, more rest for AD and the lakers. Should be receiving around the clock treatment.

Donic was way worst and played the next game and hit the GW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just so everyone is clear, anyone can post in these threads. It will not be tolerated bullying or trolling posters because they like a different team, if their post is positive to the GT or team it’s very much allowed. If the poster is only here to troll or bait us then that’s a different story. I saw this happen in the other GT and I don’t want to say this again, if they’re a Sixers fan but are rooting hard for the Lakers to win because of Lebron James, there’s nothing wrong with that, everyone wants the same result. Let’s try and get along and if those posters big you, be a big boy or girls and ignore them.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Yes he should play. Especially the fact that heat lost yesterday, if we end it tonight, more rest for AD and the lakers. Should be receiving around the clock treatment.

Doncic they’re all playing tonight I would imagine, we wouldn’t want them to get confident in believing they can do 3-1 again. They seem mentally exhausted as well so hopefully we can take them out early of the game but again I expect a dog fight.

This

#17 for #24

Job's done

7. 09-26-2020, 01:10 PM
    Reason
    Not necessary

You think so? It looks like Dwight is happy here though so I am hopeful we can bring him back. Maybe we could steal Zubac back lol
    Lol. They will try though but especially if we win the chip he is definitely coming back. It’s about legacy now.

Trevor Lane

@Trevor_Lane

Dwight Howard, who was excommunicado in Los Angeles, is now leading the Lakers in Net Rating against the Denver Nuggets. On his L.A. redemption and key role in the West Finals-

#17 for #24

Job's done

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Trevor Lane

@Trevor_Lane

Dwight Howard, who was excommunicado in Los Angeles, is now leading the Lakers in Net Rating against the Denver Nuggets. On his L.A. redemption and key role in the West Finals-
    What a story.

What a story.

One step closer to the ultimate redemption.

#17 for #24

Job's done

Lakers in 5
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Energy, rebounding and role players at their best! Franky, do it! Howard has gain the credit already! Bastard!
    Lebron is the one!

Yep, big time. He's really come through. I think he's earned a spot next season.
    If he plays with control, then same result as last game. Joker will be tired and in foul trouble. Watch with their dirty plays trying to hurt our main players.
    Lebron is the one!

"For anyone interested, I explained how the Lakers’ training staff likely got AD “good to go” in their 48 hours between games"

https://t.co/5uWTGAKr70

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Trevor Lane

@Trevor_Lane

The reason why I think the Lakers would still be his #1 choice of destination next season. If he goes to the bay area or to the Clippers, he'll be excommunicado again. If there'll be any competition, I think it's the Heat.

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast