Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast

Western Conference Finals G5: Los Angeles Lakers vs Denver Nuggets (LAL leads 3-1)

@

Date: Saturday, September 26, 2020 • 9:00 PM ET
    Arena: The Arena • Bay Lake, FL
    TV: TNT

PROJECTED STARTING LINEUP

--------------------------------------------------

1 win away.

History:

Los Angeles Lakers - are on the verge of winning their first Western Conference crown and reaching the NBA Finals in a whole decade, 10 years. 2010!

LeBron James - is on the verge of making his 10th NBA Finals appearance (his 1st West Crown), and his 9th Finals in the last 10 years.
    (07, 15, 16, 17 & 18 with Cavaliers and 11, 12, 13 & 14 with Heat)

JR Smith - is on the verge of making his 5th NBA Finals appearance (his 1st West Crown), and his 5th Finals in the last 6 years.
    (15, 16, 17 & 18 with Cavaliers)

Danny Green - is on the verge of making his 4th NBA Finals appearance (his 3rd West Crown), and his 2nd consecutive NBA Finals appearance.
    (13 & 14 with Spurs and 19 with Raptors)

Rajon Rondo - is on the verge of making his 3rd NBA Finals appearance (his 1st West Crown), and his first in 10 years.
    (08 & 10 with Celtics)

JaVale McGee - is on the verge of making his 3rd NBA Finals appearance (his 3rd West Crown), and his 3rd in the last 4 years.
    (17 & 18 with Warriors)

Quinn Cook - is on the verge of making his 3rd NBA Finals appearance (his 3rd West Crown), and his 3rd consecutive finals appearance.
    (18 & 19 with Warriors)

Dwight Howard - is on the verge of making his 2nd NBA Finals appearance (his 1st West Crown) and his first Finals appearance in 11 years.
    (09 with Magic)

This will be the 1st Finals for: Anthony Davis, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Alex Caruso, Kyle Kuzma, Markieff Morris, Jared Dudley, Dion Waiters and Talen Horton-Tucker
    Last edited by LaVar Ball; 09-25-2020 at 04:15 AM.

This will be a tough close out game. Probably more so against the Blazers in the first round and the Rockets in the second round, but I feel the Lakers will run away with this game in the second half after a tight contest in the first half.

KCP is shooting 45.8% 3PT in this series
    https://twitter.com/Ralph_MasonJr/st...428880896?s=19

Net rating this series:
    https://twitter.com/josh2saint/statu...157116929?s=19

Dwight Howard: +25.8
    Javale McGee: -12.7

Time to show how superior we were to the clippers and close denver in 5.

Go for the kill.

#17 for #24

Job's done

Gonna be a tougher game than last one. Gonna be a grind! Lebron hasn’t been played like his typical self and hasn’t made a stamp on this series. Hopefully this is the one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Gonna be a tougher game than last one. Gonna be a grind! Lebron hasn’t been played like his typical self and hasn’t made a stamp on this series. Hopefully this is the one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’d rather he save his best for the finals against his former team. Just need AD and company to wrap it up on Saturday.

I missed the last game. Bron put up his typical awesome numbers and heard he defended Murray very well late.

But how did he look overall? A bit more like himself?

AD played great in the 2nd half?

How about the role players?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Lebron looked hurt for some of the game. Put up good numbers but was kinda disengaged until the last 5 minutes when he put the clamps down on Murray who was balling out of his mind.

Ad had a great game. Rolled his ankle but came back and had a solid finish.

Game ball for me is a 3 way tie between Dwight rondo and Kcp. Rondo came up with 4 or 5 clutch plays that really stopped the nuggets from coming back and stopped a couple runs. Kcp hit a few clutch 3s and had a couple nice steals. Dwight saved the first half for us. They would of been up big time if he didn’t get boards and those put backs with Murray going off.

Good team game but we have still have room to improve.

Hopefully we can close them out tomorrow. We need ad and Lebron to recover some before the finals.

Attack the joker and let Lebron guard Murray in the 4th and we should be good. Hopefully Denver has played there best basketball already but with this team you never know.

Harrison Faigen:*Dwight was asked about what it means to him to have the Lakers one game from the Finals after how tough his first tenure with the team was. “Nothing in the past matters anymore.*It’s all about this moment and just doing whatever it takes to win.”*

#17 for #24

Job's done

Mike Trudell: **@Dwight Howard on his mindset when he starts next to LeBron/AD: “Just try to go in and be a star in my role.*Play great defense, get as many rebounds as I can, control the paint and make sure to take pressure off the rest of the guys by being active and communicating.”

#17 for #24

Job's done

Harrison Faigen:*Dwight Howard, to @Mike Trudell on the challenge of defending Nikola Jokic “He’s a great passer… You have to use your intelligence against him.”*

#17 for #24

Job's done

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    KCP is shooting 45.8% 3PT in this series
    https://twitter.com/Ralph_MasonJr/st...428880896?s=19
    It's great that he has stepped up his shooting from the regular season.

Playoff KCP

Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast