• Cardinals by 3.5 or more

4 66.67%
  • Cardinals by less than 3.5

1 16.67%
  • Fire Matt Patricia

5 83.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    You know you're a Lions fan when you get annoyed that they win.

Few thoughts:

- It's cool to see that Okudah got his first interception in his 2nd career game (no preseason too) but, like, he got torched by Hopkins yea?
    - It's annoying to root for an organization that has spent early draft picks on RBs recently to just go and sign a 35 year old to take reps. Yea, I get that he's being productive but at the same time like, why take away reps from the younger guys. AP is a guy that can produce whenever he gets the ball. He's a veteran. To expect the same thing from younger players is a bit much. How do you expect Swift to be productive when he only gets 6 snaps.
    - Jarrad Davis is done as a Lion, and I'm not upset about it. Give me a LB who can actually cover and penetrate (giggity) holes.
    - Coaching staff finally decided to give Tracy Walker the playing time (100% snaps) and Will Harris only 29% snaps.
    - You can count on one thing with the Lions, it's having a stellar kicking unit. Fox is straight killing it thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by tigers.6 View Post
    You know you're a Lions fan when you get annoyed that they win.

Few thoughts:

- It's cool to see that Okudah got his first interception in his 2nd career game (no preseason too) but, like, he got torched by Hopkins yea?
    - It's annoying to root for an organization that has spent early draft picks on RBs recently to just go and sign a 35 year old to take reps. Yea, I get that he's being productive but at the same time like, why take away reps from the younger guys. AP is a guy that can produce whenever he gets the ball. He's a veteran. To expect the same thing from younger players is a bit much. How do you expect Swift to be productive when he only gets 6 snaps.
    - Jarrad Davis is done as a Lion, and I'm not upset about it. Give me a LB who can actually cover and penetrate (giggity) holes.
    - Coaching staff finally decided to give Tracy Walker the playing time (100% snaps) and Will Harris only 29% snaps.
    - You can count on one thing with the Lions, it's having a stellar kicking unit. Fox is straight killing it thus far.
    ap not even producing 22 carries 80 yards? that's ****ing garbage

that is work that should be going to Kerryon and Swift smh

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    ap not even producing 22 carries 80 yards? that's ****ing garbage

that is work that should be going to Kerryon and Swift smh
    and per Michael Rothstein's piece on ESPN, sounds like he is going to be the #1 back moving forward. I just don't get it. why. WHY!?

Quote Originally Posted by tigers.6 View Post
    and per Michael Rothstein's piece on ESPN, sounds like he is going to be the #1 back moving forward. I just don't get it. why. WHY!?
    they prob think he's more safer than them and could save their jobs even tho it's prob completely wrong

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    they prob think he's more safer than them and could save their jobs even tho it's prob completely wrong
    and them probly said him could be back #1 if him sign here

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    and them probly said him could be back #1 if him sign here
    sounds about

At least this #1 back is (seemingly) better than their last 2 crappy attempts at a vet back.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    At least this #1 back is (seemingly) better than their last 2 crappy attempts at a vet back.
    goot thing we made the switch

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123