Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who Wins? How Much?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lions win by 3.5 or more

    2 33.33%
  • Lions win by less than 3.5

    1 16.67%
  • Tie (again)

    1 16.67%
  • Cardinals by 3.5 or more

    4 66.67%
  • Cardinals by less than 3.5

    1 16.67%
  • Fire Matt Patricia

    5 83.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 38 of 38
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,367
    You know you're a Lions fan when you get annoyed that they win.

    Few thoughts:

    - It's cool to see that Okudah got his first interception in his 2nd career game (no preseason too) but, like, he got torched by Hopkins yea?
    - It's annoying to root for an organization that has spent early draft picks on RBs recently to just go and sign a 35 year old to take reps. Yea, I get that he's being productive but at the same time like, why take away reps from the younger guys. AP is a guy that can produce whenever he gets the ball. He's a veteran. To expect the same thing from younger players is a bit much. How do you expect Swift to be productive when he only gets 6 snaps.
    - Jarrad Davis is done as a Lion, and I'm not upset about it. Give me a LB who can actually cover and penetrate (giggity) holes.
    - Coaching staff finally decided to give Tracy Walker the playing time (100% snaps) and Will Harris only 29% snaps.
    - You can count on one thing with the Lions, it's having a stellar kicking unit. Fox is straight killing it thus far.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,959
    Quote Originally Posted by tigers.6 View Post
    You know you're a Lions fan when you get annoyed that they win.

    Few thoughts:

    - It's cool to see that Okudah got his first interception in his 2nd career game (no preseason too) but, like, he got torched by Hopkins yea?
    - It's annoying to root for an organization that has spent early draft picks on RBs recently to just go and sign a 35 year old to take reps. Yea, I get that he's being productive but at the same time like, why take away reps from the younger guys. AP is a guy that can produce whenever he gets the ball. He's a veteran. To expect the same thing from younger players is a bit much. How do you expect Swift to be productive when he only gets 6 snaps.
    - Jarrad Davis is done as a Lion, and I'm not upset about it. Give me a LB who can actually cover and penetrate (giggity) holes.
    - Coaching staff finally decided to give Tracy Walker the playing time (100% snaps) and Will Harris only 29% snaps.
    - You can count on one thing with the Lions, it's having a stellar kicking unit. Fox is straight killing it thus far.
    ap not even producing 22 carries 80 yards? that's ****ing garbage

    that is work that should be going to Kerryon and Swift smh

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,367
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    ap not even producing 22 carries 80 yards? that's ****ing garbage

    that is work that should be going to Kerryon and Swift smh
    and per Michael Rothstein's piece on ESPN, sounds like he is going to be the #1 back moving forward. I just don't get it. why. WHY!?

  4. #34
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,959
    Quote Originally Posted by tigers.6 View Post
    and per Michael Rothstein's piece on ESPN, sounds like he is going to be the #1 back moving forward. I just don't get it. why. WHY!?
    they prob think he's more safer than them and could save their jobs even tho it's prob completely wrong

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    24,773
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    they prob think he's more safer than them and could save their jobs even tho it's prob completely wrong
    and them probly said him could be back #1 if him sign here

  6. #36
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,959
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    and them probly said him could be back #1 if him sign here
    sounds about

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    78,184
    At least this #1 back is (seemingly) better than their last 2 crappy attempts at a vet back.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    24,773
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    At least this #1 back is (seemingly) better than their last 2 crappy attempts at a vet back.
    goot thing we made the switch

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •