Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Bed ******** by deGrom.

Story of the Metsí failure this season. Had runner at 3rd with NOBODY OUT! Zero ability with even less creativity. How about a safety squeeze? Haw about starting the runner from first and try to draw a throw with speed on third? How about Alonso incredulously anchored to first, even on the WP! Should have been on second (although it probably wouldnít have mattered). Could have drawn a throw there too by just walking to second.

And this ump behind the plate sucks. Itís as if his depth perception in zero too.

This will turn out to be a typical Mets loss in 2020. All the deficiencies ó inability to get the timely hit, poor defense both in the field and behind the plate, inopportune breakdowns by starters, problematic bullpen, an inexperienced and uncreative manager that failed to use the few assets he had smartly and efficiently ó are on display In this game.

The Mets simply have no third gear.

ďWhat we have here is a failure to execute.Ē (With apologies to Cool Hand Luke.)

One mor disappointment to join the 31 others this year. A blistering indictment of this team which had enough weapons to have made this expanded playoff postseason, but shyt the bed instead ... over and over again.

We earned the right in missing the playoffs.

Go Fish, you guys deserved it!

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

uapeople you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

The only good thing from this awful season is that we are getting rid of the dead weight. The Wilpons and Brodie are gone and Cohen is coming

degrom failed the mets knowing how anemic the mets offense is degrom needed to pitch a shutout in his last 2 starts he did not..

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    degrom failed the mets knowing how anemic the mets offense is degrom needed to pitch a shutout in his last 2 starts he did not..
    Aren't you a Yankee fan? Do us a favor and don't, dude. deGrom is one of the few reasons this team had a chance at the playoffs. Jake is not the problem here and their offense hasn't been anemic this year. Get a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Aren't you a Yankee fan? Do us a favor and don't, dude. deGrom is one of the few reasons this team had a chance at the playoffs. Jake is not the problem here and their offense hasn't been anemic this year. Get a clue.
    I guess he mad because deGrom is the best pitcher in NY.

Honestly Iím not even upset. I took a break from sports because all the stuff going on but I do have hope now that we have a new owner and a new FO. It was good to see kids like Giminez and Peterson step up. Good to see Conforto continue to rake and bow with Cohen here Iím confident he will get a new contract. Alonso was the biggest disappointment just awful for the most part

I have one wish... that Philly doesnít make it either.

I love Jake but the team losing today is on him.

Iím not gonna blame Jake. Letís be honest the team has let him down 99 percent of the time

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast