Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Of they suck bad that they are in a position to draft Lawrence, **** DJ and DG.

I withdraw anything good Iíve said about the team. Pure trash.DGs gone. New Gm stuck with a coach he didnít hire thatís always wonderful. Garrett blows, jones Iím not ready to give up on yet but looks bad and the defense is slightly better than last years but still a bottom 5 defense. ****kkkkk this team
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

The thing thatís just most annoying is our O-line. Getty has been talking crap about old school football, running the ball, hog mollies and after 3 years the oline is a bigger mess then it was when he started. I donít even know how to evaluate DJ. He looked terrible yesterday, but what would Kyler Murray be like behind this oline?

Quote Originally Posted by Giants-NL-3 View Post
    The thing thatís just most annoying is our O-line. Getty has been talking crap about old school football, running the ball, hog mollies and after 3 years the oline is a bigger mess then it was when he started. I donít even know how to evaluate DJ. He looked terrible yesterday, but what would Kyler Murray be like behind this oline?
    Itís also Garrett. Jones needs to move more instead of just sitting in the damn pocket when the damn line canít block ****. Itís crazy. These short 5 yard routes he never calls any deep shots at all besides the play action. Itís really crazy. Itís just awful to watch. And I think a new Gm may want his QB so jones has to show something. I look at the schedule and donít see many wins. Maybe Split wash and Philly. Get lucky vs someone else. 3-13
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

This very predictable scenario is exactly why you don't change the entire coaching staff but let a lame duck GM stay.

This rests squarely on Mara. That's why I don't want DG fired. See this through and let them at least try to build something for once.

Don't worry. He's got this.

Maybe Belichick can retire from coaching and the Giants can hire him as GM. The organization and him still love each other.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Maybe Belichick can retire from coaching and the Giants can hire him as GM. The organization and him still love each other.
    Seriously doubt it lol but we can pray
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

For the first time as a giants fan I think their in a worse run predicament than the Mets, never thought it would happen. I could count on the giants to be my one go to team without ****** front office and the last two GMís have been so ****ing bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    For the first time as a giants fan I think their in a worse run predicament than the Mets, never thought it would happen. I could count on the giants to be my one go to team without ****** front office and the last two GMís have been so ****ing bad.
    I think your name sums it all up for Giant fans !!!

They won't fire DG in the middle of a season

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Lol theyíre missing 4 defensive players including their best 2 and their starting QB is out. Really no point in watching the rest of the season if you have this low of an opinion. Two best RBs are out too. Can we lose ? Yes but ďweíre gonna get beat the **** upĒ is not how it should go. If it does cheers to 1-15
    Looking at this comment again. I hate that I was right.

We are pathetic right now.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Looking at this comment again. I hate that I was right.

We are pathetic right now.
    I heard on the bill Simmons podcast that only 40% of the 49ers salary budget was on the field. And we got smashed. My god thatís one of the worst games an nfl team has put on turf Iím sure

So as said, but would like to state it again officially: I switched to the Getty out camp. Asap please

Tried to tell you guys Gettleman sucks. He signed Matt Kalil to a 5 year 55mil contract in Carolina that we are still paying for, we have 5mil dead cap and 10 mil dead cap next season still on the books.

He loves hog mollies but cannot judge their talent.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12