Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    I agree! Pelinka and Lebroní s agent will bring the need pieces to continue this. One star away for total dominance.
    nobody is beating the Warriors if they are healthy. They probably gonna get another star by trading the 2nd overall pick and Draymond or Wiggins.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    nobody is beating the Warriors if they are healthy. They probably gonna get another star by trading the 2nd overall pick and Draymond or Wiggins.
    We will! G them! Are they the only ones getting stars ?
    Lebron is the one!

Until it's giannis, they have no shot at another title.

#17 for #24 & G1

Job's done

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    I wasn't too concerned. Denver made several pushes but we always stayed in control
    Your a better man than me. I was very uncomfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    I agree! Pelinka and Lebroní s agent will bring the need pieces to continue this. One star away for total dominance.
    Or maybe two solid role players...like if we had the tw dudes on the Nuggets, Grant and there other pg who is killing us, I feel like those two on the Lakers would be straight cash homie

Unless they get Giannis, Lakers will handle them as is. Bron already took them out. Adding KD was the only move that was gonna make it impossible for Bron to beat them. There is only one slim reaper.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Your a better man than me. I was very uncomfortable.
    this, when we were up by only 1 I was as pissed as when we're down 10.

1 win away from the finals baby!!í

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    I have faith in pelinka he will bring players. He had a pretty solid last minute plan B after kawai screwed himself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    And give credit to Howard for playing smart and not picking up silly fouls. He was a monster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And Kudos to Frank for fulfilling our wish in starting him

Frank did it!

give lebron his respect.... murray was roasting and lebron said at like the 4 minute mark he is mine and murray became invisible from that point on.

This series is done. That being said the lakers have the title in their sights but need to be smarter... things to do in the finals...

-keep AD away from the 3 point line... dude is living out there like he is curry.
    -Put a postage stamp on kuzma and send him to the other side of the planet because his defense is killing you guys.
    -dont just not play howard when he is dominating... frustrated the **** out of me tonight
    -Rondo and lebron together works and you need more of it
    -lebron needs to have that fire he on defense like he did tonight
    -lebron needs to not try to be a kobe and MJ and just keep shooting like he did tonight when he is cold. Its not his game.
    -AD needs to man up and play like a 7 footer

-finals win.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Until it's giannis, they have no shot at another title.
    Curry is also overrated as **** when he doesnt have talent from top to bottom to make his job easy as ****... when curry is forced to defend and play offense against good teams and be the number 1 guy the dude wilts.

It took iggy/durant/klay/dray/lance just to get passed lebron..... curry is as big of a ***** as durant for begging durant to come there to stop lebron and was alright with being the number 2 because he didnt care about mvps.... dudes as beta as they come.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    give lebron his respect.... murray was roasting and lebron said at like the 4 minute mark he is mine and murray became invisible from that point on.

This series is done. That being said the lakers have the title in their sights but need to be smarter... things to do in the finals...

-keep AD away from the 3 point line... dude is living out there like he is curry.
    -Put a postage stamp on kuzma and send him to the other side of the planet because his defense is killing you guys.
    -dont just not play howard when he is dominating... frustrated the **** out of me tonight
    -Rondo and lebron together works and you need more of it
    -lebron needs to have that fire he on defense like he did tonight
    -lebron needs to not try to be a kobe and MJ and just keep shooting like he did tonight when he is cold. Its not his game.
    -AD needs to man up and play like a 7 footer

-finals win.
    It was a team effort

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Curry is also overrated as **** when he doesnt have talent from top to bottom to make his job easy as ****... when curry is forced to defend and play offense against good teams and be the number 1 guy the dude wilts.

It took iggy/durant/klay/dray/lance just to get passed lebron..... curry is as big of a ***** as durant for begging durant to come there to stop lebron and was alright with being the number 2 because he didnt care about mvps.... dudes as beta as they come.
    We Lakers fans donít care about LeBronís past misery. Only LeBron fanboys like you do and bring up irrelevant Warriors/Cavs crap And drivel into the Lakers forum.

Save that **** for the NBA forum bud. We are not going to allow this Laker forum to be the LeBron forum (aka Heat forum from 2010-14) or the Cavs forum pre-2010 and 2014-18.

This is the MFín Los Angles Lakers forum buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Yep no 40 or 50 points night is a win actually with the way he's been playing lately.
    Yep, totally agree. He's started to look like he was going into that mode several times in this series, but we've been able to contain him thus far.

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast