Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Wait, SpecialFNK is Canadian?.....................Hahahahahahahahahaha haha
    Yezzir, making him more ridiculous than he already is without knowing that tidbit.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Yezzir, making him more ridiculous than he already is without knowing that tidbit.
    To an extent. The conspiracy nuts/Trump dick riders are actually all over the place here in Canada too. The majority of them are just depressed white dudes who donít really have any talents. Itís only then that they realize their destiny is to help take down the mainstream media.

To an extent. The conspiracy nuts/Trump dick riders are actually all over the place here in Canada too. The majority of them are just depressed white dudes who donít really have any talents. Itís only then that they realize their destiny is to help take down the mainstream media.
    Dude is obsessed with race relations in the U.S. and is in love with Donald Trump (and/or anyone that OwNs ThE lIbZ). Pretty sad, strange existence.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yes, this is the entire issue. Why is it legal to break into someone's house like a psycho at 2 am?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    That's not a question for this case though, that's outside of the case at hand.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    That's not a question for this case though, that's outside of the case at hand.
    It's a question for this topic.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

It's a question for this topic.

No it's not. This is if the officers did anything wrong. You are now wondering if the law is wrong. That's not the same story.

No it's not. This is if the officers did anything wrong. You are now wondering if the law is wrong. That's not the same story.
    Yes it is. This is about Breonna Taylor's death, not some dumb *** officer. Says so right in the title, go ahead and read it.

That's the story.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

The conspiracy nuts/Trump dick riders are actually all over the place here in Canada too. The majority of them are just depressed white dudes who donít really have any talents. Itís only then that they realize their destiny is to help take down the mainstream media.
    That about sums it up.

Yes it is. This is about Breonna Taylor's death, not some dumb *** officer. Says so right in the title, go ahead and read it.

That's the story.

The name and the time of announcement is in the title. The thread was to hope there was no violence no matter which way the charges came out. It was never about the law being right or wrong. That can be discussed without a verdict from the DA. Sorry you are still wrong.

The name and the time of announcement is in the title. The thread was to hope there was no violence no matter which way the charges came out. It was never about the law being right or wrong. That can be discussed without a verdict from the DA. Sorry you are still wrong.
    Is it just acute recently, or do you suffer from chronic constipation?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    The 2nd amendment doesn't have anything to do with intent. You can own a gun, but if you get in a fight, go home and get your gun then go back to the person who just kicked your *** and kill them you can argue it wasn't your intent all you want but you already demonstrated intent by going to get your gun.

Yes police are different, but they still live under the same laws.
    in your own example, it's not what happened in this case. the police didn't go to get their guns, they were already armed as part of their job.

even someone going to get their gun isn't an intent to kill. people can go get their gun for protection, hoping and intending to not even having to use it.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Wait, SpecialFNK is Canadian?.....................Hahahahahahahahahaha haha
    Dude is obsessed with race relations in the U.S. and is in love with Donald Trump (and/or anyone that OwNs ThE lIbZ). Pretty sad, strange existence.

completely irrelevant and has nothing to do with what is being discussed.

sad that anyone can't debate on topic and needs to deflect to something else, that is weak.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    in your own example, it's not what happened in this case. the police didn't go to get their guns, they were already armed as part of their job.

even someone going to get their gun isn't an intent to kill. people can go get their gun for protection, hoping and intending to not even having to use it.
    Yeah, no.

I'm not saying they had intent to kill her, but they do meet some common elements of past cases that did establish intent.

Ok, maybe cite the rule list at the top of the thread..

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Is it just acute recently, or do you suffer from chronic constipation?
    It's an always sort of situation with this guy.

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast