Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    there was no intent to kill anyone.
    True. Dozens of bullets being pumped in to 1-2 people is most always something akin to friendly fire.

there was no intent to kill anyone.
    And you know this how?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    True. Dozens of bullets being pumped in to 1-2 people is most always something akin to friendly fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    And you know this how?
    can anyone show me where they went into the building with an intent to shoot?

reacting to someone else shooting first is not them having intent to shoot.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

can anyone show me where they went into the building with an intent to shoot?

reacting to someone else shooting first is not them having intent to shoot.
    They went from one location to another, they prepared in advance before going there by acquiring and loading weapons. They intended to enter a building that was not theirs. That's enough to consider intent, certainly if it was members of the public.

They went from one location to another, they prepared in advance before going there by acquiring and loading weapons. They intended to enter a building that was not theirs. That's enough to consider intent, certainly if it was members of the public.
    intent to what?

if you think they went in there with the intent to unload their weapons and kill someone, you're wrong.

in order for it to be premeditated murderer there has to be evidence they intended to murder, not be armed in case something happens.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

intent to what?

if you think they went in there with the intent to unload their weapons and kill someone, you're wrong.

in order for it to be premeditated murderer there has to be evidence they intended to murder, not be armed in case something happens.
    I don't know how it works in Canada, but in the US if you and your buddies get together, plan in advance to get armed and go break in to someones house with guns drawn, you will absolutely be charged with premeditated murder. The only defense is that they are police so they are allowed to do it.

Blue men good

I don't know how it works in Canada, but in the US if you and your buddies get together, plan in advance to get armed and go break in to someones house with guns drawn, you will absolutely be charged with premeditated murder. The only defense is that they are police so they are allowed to do it.
    They had a legal warrant, no?

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    They had a legal warrant, no?
    Yes, this is the entire issue. Why is it legal to break into someone's house like a psycho at 2 am?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Why couldn't they just have sent a dozen police officers around during the day with a bullhorn surrounding the building telling them to come out??? They couldn't possible get away.

Why the big play at midnight????

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Why couldn't they just have sent a dozen police officers around during the day with a bullhorn surrounding the building telling them to come out??? They couldn't possible get away.

A complete disregard for human life perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post

That's close to the first question I had.

They took the time to get the warrant so they clearly had SOME time. Why couldn't they have surrounded it with a bunch of swat guys and knocked even if it was 2am?

there is a big difference from regular people going somewhere armed and police being armed which is part of their job. this also ignores the 2nd Amendment in America where simply being armed is legal.
    this is not an intent from these police to kill anyone.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

there is a big difference from regular people going somewhere armed and police being armed which is part of their job. this also ignores the 2nd Amendment in America where simply being armed is legal.
    this is not an intent from these police to kill anyone.
    The 2nd amendment doesn't have anything to do with intent. You can own a gun, but if you get in a fight, go home and get your gun then go back to the person who just kicked your *** and kill them you can argue it wasn't your intent all you want but you already demonstrated intent by going to get your gun.

Yes police are different, but they still live under the same laws.

Wait, SpecialFNK is Canadian?.....................Hahahahahahahahahaha haha

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast