Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    not true. I have before said there were shootings that were wrong. I even said in this thread about Breonna Taylor "there should have been more charges" and you didn't bother to reply to that.
    Do you still think that? What charges should they have got in the Breonna Taylor case?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Thoughts and prayers are a time honored tradition of saying that you’re ok with something happening since you won’t get off your *** to prevent it from happening again. This country gives a ****ton of thoughts and prayers after every shooting by both random people and police. We’re perfectly content with our fellow citizens being killed by one another. It’s expected behavior and we don’t care enough to do a damn thing.
    But if you don’t say it, you won’t get reelected.

Thoughts and prayers are a time honored tradition of saying that you’re ok with something happening since you won’t get off your *** to prevent it from happening again. This country gives a ****ton of thoughts and prayers after every shooting by both random people and police. We’re perfectly content with our fellow citizens being killed by one another. It’s expected behavior and we don’t care enough to do a damn thing.
    yes, nobody could possibly be sincere when they say their thoughts and prayers are with someone
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    yes, nobody could possibly be sincere when they say their thoughts and prayers are with someone
    Sincerity is proven through action, not words. What you say means less than a hill of beans.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sole-witn...215316031.html

The only neighbor/witness who stated they heard the cops identify themselves that night originally said they did not hear anything and then when interviewed 2 months later changed their story to say he heard the cops. 11 other neighbors and Walker all said they did not hear anything.

Sounds fishy as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post

The only neighbor/witness who stated they heard the cops identify themselves that night originally said they did not hear anything and then when interviewed 2 months later changed their story to say he heard the cops. 11 other neighbors and Walker all said they did not hear anything.

Sounds fishy as hell.
    I think its pretty much an established fact the home owners didnt know who was at the door. It's the only way to explain him firing off only one shot.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I think its pretty much an established fact the home owners didnt know who was at the door. It's the only way to explain him firing off only one shot.

That and the witnesses saying that they executed the raid like it was a no-knock.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

That and the witnesses saying that they executed the raid like it was a no-knock.
    Yea, but witness testimony can always be questioned, as some people are already doing in this thread.

But him shooting one bullet is pretty damning evidence that he was not aware the police were there.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Sounds fishy as hell.
    Many of us are at the point (and frankly some of us have been for many years, since the Vietnam credibility gap) of simply not being fully able to believe any “official” account.

I understand that investigations take time, but...

Was this investigation transparent?

Do you still think that? What charges should they have got in the Breonna Taylor case?
    different states have different options? I don't know what the options are.. recklessness? negligence?

can't be premeditated murdered because there was no premeditation.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Maybe in private (though I am skeptical - from my perspective, thoughts and prayers seem for the most part self-referential, but I will admit, this may be above my pay grade).

Nevertheless, public declarations I find are highly suspect, especially when uttered by those who advocate expanding gun rights, invading sovereign countries, denying proper health care to their citizens, poisoning the environment, and screwing up a response to a deadly virus.

different states have different options? I don't know what the options are.. recklessness? negligence?

It could be premeditated murder. They went from one location to another with intent to confront the people in the house with weapons. That part is absolutely premeditated. The fact that she was shot multiple times and the guy with the gun wasn't certainly supports intent.

Sounds fishy as hell.
    Sounds like one person wanted to give the cops the benefit of the doubt even though he knew they ****ed up.

Reckless manslaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    It could be premeditated murder. They went from one location to another with intent to confront the people in the house with weapons. That part is absolutely premeditated. The fact that she was shot multiple times and the guy with the gun wasn't certainly supports intent.
    there was no intent to kill anyone.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast