Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

President Trump condemns white supremacy

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...e-supremacists

President Trump on Thursday condemned white supremacists, attempting to put to rest an issue that has dogged him since the first presidential debate earlier in the week when he told a far-right group to "stand by."

"I've said it many times, and let me be clear again: I condemn the [Ku Klux Klan]. I condemn all white supremacists. I condemn the Proud Boys. I don’t know much about the Proud Boys, almost nothing. But I condemn that," Trump said on Sean Hannity's Fox News show.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

A few too many days for a far too easy answer.

poor trump. Doesnt even know proud boys aren't the kkk. He got set up by that line of questioning , he fell for that trap. Meanwhile antifa gets to pretend they don't exist in the minds of many

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    he condemned white supremacy for years. Biden still thinks blacks lack diversity in their thoughts, will revoke your melanin if you don't vote for him, didn't want his kids in a racial jungle, and knows what's best for the n word. and has gone to funerals of kkk masters from what I've heard.

Yep he says it were a few thousand people will see it rather than a few million. His supporters in those groups know what this is. It's a wink and a nod. Just look how long it took the Proud Boys and other white nationalist groups to put together memorabilia celebrating his answer. White nationalists and the GOP play a delecate dance and they both know either other's movements.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

President Trump has many times condemned, denounced, called out racists, white supremacy, white supremacists.. watch the video.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    he condemned white supremacy for years. Biden still thinks blacks lack diversity in their thoughts, will revoke your melanin if you don't vote for him, didn't want his kids in a racial jungle, and knows what's best for the n word. and has gone to funerals of kkk masters from what I've heard.
    Huh, guess it should have been an easy question to deal with then.

Jim Acosta contradicting himself.

October 2020..

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

October 2020..
    How is that? Both of those statements came immediately after he gave a wink and a nod to those groups. That's what the whole wink and nod thing is about, otherwise he would just be outwardly praising those groups.

I also think we may he missing some context with those tweets. I'm no media expert, but those appear as if they may have been cherry picked.

Too late, doesn’t mean ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Huh, guess it should have been an easy question to deal with then.
    he did. He said sure. He then repeated what they wanted him to say when in actuality, he should've known more about the proud boys. They're not even close to a white supremacist group but trump is losing his fast ball it seems.

When is biden gonna denounce all his racist rhetoric that's actually on record?

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

October 2020..

How is that? Both of those statements came immediately after he gave a wink and a nod to those groups. That's what the whole wink and nod thing is about, otherwise he would just be outwardly praising those groups.

I also think we may he missing some context with those tweets. I'm no media expert, but those appear as if they may have been cherry picked.
    how can someone say "Trump has finally condemned white supremacists" after the same person years earlier said "Trump condemns KKK and white supremacists"

come on benny, this is an easy one. it can't be finally when it has happened already.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That this is still a talking point in the age of Biden shows you the utter insanity

Ok since he's said this nothing else matters any more. I mean, he's denounced it himself!! We're all good now!
    HELLO

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast