Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Breonna Taylor: 1230 PM CST

With the AG making an announcement at 1230PM CST today I am praying we can all remain civil no matter if the Cops face charges and how severe those charges maybe.

99% of the people who chant Breonna Taylor know basically nothing about the actual incident.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Still disgusts me that the NRA hasn't leaped onto this case. I don't understand what it is about this case that would cause them to avoid a layup of a case involving government overreach and legal use of firearms by a black man defending his home.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    99% of the people who chant Breonna Taylor know basically nothing about the actual incident.
    99% of your statistic is made up bull ****.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Still disgusts me that the NRA hasn't leaped onto this case. I don't understand what it is about this case that would cause them to avoid a layup of a case involving government overreach and legal use of firearms by a black man defending his home.
    I can see the usual dismissal if it was a one off case but the precinct has a long history of abusive tactics and that can set a clear picture in court.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I don't think a black man defending his home is a high priority for their bottom line. The far-right
    and republicans in general, police departments buy a lot of their products. Why piss off their highest volume buyers over a minority's right? I am really surprised you are surprised. They never held a socially progressive view on race.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I can see the usual dismissal if it was a one off case but the precinct has a long history of abusive tactics and that can set a clear picture in court.

Nah none of that bull****. The NRA doesn’t like armed black men and women. It’s that ****ing simple.

Something that has been going on for decades. I can understand the police attitude. Why all the uproar since we have been doing this for generations with the public silence approval? Besides the courts and DA are firmly on the cops side even when they are in the wrong.
    Last edited by WES445; 09-23-2020 at 01:36 PM.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

I need to hear a really good reason for Kentucky to be allowed to stay a state (and I don't want to hear the "they are a commonwealth" ********).
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Pathetic
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    99% of your statistic is made up bull ****.
    99% of fingerbang's comments can be ignored. Possibly more.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Go figure. It turns out that it wasn't a no-knock warrant.

I only heard part of the AG's comments as my lunch was ending.

What I heard was they knocked, no answer, they broke in...they found Taylor and Walker(?) standing there, Walker pointing a 9mm at them. He fired once, they fired 32 freaking times in response. And thus far, the only one charged was the THIRD of those officers to fire.....with the report all but inferring his worst crime was endangering the neighbors.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    They initially got approval for a no-knock warrant (probably from an overzealous prosecutor) that got bumped down but was still executed as a no-knock warrant (someone should be going to jail just for that).

Honestly we need to shut down Kentucky and give our leaders time to figure out what the hell is going on there.

Also it seems the NRA's message is right. Black people need to arm themselves en masse to defend themselves from roving white bandits aka the police.
    _____

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    So they knocked?

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast