Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    This. And the idea that it would all be different under a Dem President is foolish. This is what the media is now. It’s never going back either. They aren’t their to report the truth any longer. They are there to manipulate the emotions of the stupid and gullible.
    Yeah, only super smart guys like you and dbroncsinmo can see through their diabolical charade.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    this is ridiculous and helps nothing.

I would hope that she realizes this and apologizes.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-...cky-ag-cameron
    You hope she apologizes?

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    When in any doubt, blame the lAmEsTrEaM mEdIa.
    Here we go again. Another day of Spliff following me around the forums.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

Yeah, only super smart guys like you and dbroncsinmo can see through their diabolical charade.

Here we go again. Another day of Spliff following me around the forums.
    Says the guy that replies to basically every post I make. Keep playing victim though; looks way cooler than just raising the proverbial white flag.

Why do I get the feeling the people who talk about how the media lies don’t mean all media, but only non-conservative media?

Says the guy that replies to basically every post I make. Keep playing victim though; looks way cooler than just raising the proverbial white flag.
    Your obsession is getting creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Why do I get the feeling the people who talk about how the media lies don’t mean all media, but only non-conservative media?
    I believe all main stream media lies. CNN, FOX, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Yes and this is what is being asked of now. Rethinking how we train officers and tactics to de escalate, etc and prioritize funding that minimizes criminal activity in the first place.

Until we see a sweeping reform plan (and for all Trumps faults, he’d be the one potus willing to sign sweeping reform as an EO) to somehow address this, there’s going to be more incidents and more protests and when protestors are gassed off the street and arrested instead of listened to, there will be escalation to riots. The irony that they can’t de escalate the situation of protestors is also laughable. Though we’ve seen quite a few city police handle it very well (police chiefs talking to protest leaders, marching with them, kneeling with them, etc....that’s what’s missing in many of these cities; respectful engagement).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree wit all of this. However nothing will happen until the nuts calm down and everyone begins reasonable dialogue. Key word here is reasonable.

What I would like to see………
    A federal training module regarding police tactics, contact with the public, de-escalating situation, interacting with minorities etc.

There are enough military installations around the country to mitigate travel. The govt could give the course for free with the various police agencies paying their way there with a fee for room and board. You want to defund the police…use the $$$ there.

Make attendance mandatory via a federal law. Make the training mandatory for new recruits before they are on the job and give all police departments 3 years to get all their veteran's into the program.

Seems like a simple and reasonably priced concept.

That depends on how you define mainstream. Those two may be popular, and as entertainment they might be palatable, but I think most of us one either side would admit that as news outlets, they are rubbish (which I suppose is why they are so popular with Americans).

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Because these people are completely transparent.

QUOTE=Jack the Ripper;33613786]I believe all main stream media lies. CNN, FOX, etc.[/QUOTE]

Yeak, but at least FOX News(GASP!!) Has good looking women working there. (Although Pirro and Grace scare me.)

MSNBC has perfected the no sexual harassment policy by hiring women that no one would ever want to harass.

It's quite the brilliant policy when you think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Yeak, but at least FOX News(GASP!!) Has good looking women working there. (Although Pirro and Grace scare me.)

MSNBC has perfected the no sexual harassment policy by hiring women that no one would ever want to harass.

My case above in a nutshell.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    QUOTE=Jack the Ripper;33613786]I believe all main stream media lies. CNN, FOX, etc.

It's quite the brilliant policy when you think about it.[/QUOTE]

I don't watch any of it, so I couldn't name one woman on either channel. Debating the hotness of anchor women would be a welcome change from the usual garbage we have to sift through around here.

I don't watch any of it, so I couldn't name one woman on either channel. Debating the hotness of anchor women would be a welcome change from the usual garbage we have to sift through around here.[/QUOTE]

Almost all the FOX News(GASP!!!) chicks are hotties.

As long as they are competent, why not???

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast