Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    So they knocked?
    Neighbors still saying that isn't true, DA claims they have 1 witness that says they did.

Also doesn't excuse killing an unarmed woman. You are never justified in discharging a weapon at an innocent person
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Still amazing how their charging documents still find a way to place more value on property over people. Killing her, no charges. Shooting wildly like a five year old, one charge.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Still amazing how their charging documents still find a way to place more value on property over people. Killing her, no charges. Shooting wildly like a five year old, one charge.
    Lemme guess, "shes" black...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Lemme guess, "shes" black...

Do you ever actually bother to look in to these current events you comment on?

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Neighbors still saying that isn't true, DA claims they have 1 witness that says they did.

Also doesn't excuse killing an unarmed woman. You are never justified in discharging a weapon at an innocent person
    I'm still wrapping my head around the AG saying the first officer was shot in the thigh by Walker, he then fired 6 times in response, a 2nd officer fired 16 times, and the 3rd officer fired another 10 times....all apparently thru the same doorway, and it's that 3rd officer that's facing charges.......I mean, what am I missing? At MINIMUM, why wouldn't all 3 be facing those charges? Did they indict him but they're not done yet? I don't get it.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Iím actually surprised they dropped the attempted murder charge against Kenneth Walker.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I'm still wrapping my head around the AG saying the first officer was shot in the thigh by Walker, he then fired 6 times in response, a 2nd officer fired 16 times, and the 3rd officer fired another 10 times....all apparently thru the same doorway, and it's that 3rd officer that's facing charges.......I mean, what am I missing? At MINIMUM, why wouldn't all 3 be facing those charges? Did they indict him but they're not done yet? I don't get it.
    Was this a pistol or rifle??? I assumed they all had pistols.

What kind of pistol has a magazine with 16 shots in it???

Unless you are in Afghanistan or Chicago, why would you need this???

This is bull ****, but what you expect?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Do you ever actually bother to look in to these current events you comment on?
    I'll let you do the research, just shoot me the cliff notea...

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I'll let you do the research, just shoot me the cliff notea...

Try just opening your eyes a little at least. If you don't know who Breonna Taylor is or what her ethnicity is, one could surmise that you've been living underneath a rock over the last half year.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

No justice, no peace.

That's garbage, tbh. $12 million isn't going to bring someone back to life.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    The only bullets that penetrated the wall and went into another apartment came from his gun.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

The big liberals on this site have gotten saltier.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    The only bullets that penetrated the wall and went into another apartment came from his gun.
    Like I said, I don't get it...32 shots fired IN the apartment with one person dying...and the only charge involves bullets that left the apartment.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast