Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You're so cool, bruh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Meh, coming from the likes of you that's not much of a compliment but thx anyways

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    ....and your favorite poster, dbroncos78087, didn't specify whether she was asleep prior to being killed or while she was killed.
    lol....well let's take this step by step...some in here had still been talking like they weren't sure that original false report indicating she was shot in her sleep was true or not...and that was earlier today in this thread people weren't sure

and, for a 3rd time, the IMPORTANT point was him suggesting there were people saying she deserved to die, which is simply nowhere near the truth...there are people who believe the officers were justified shooting, but that is NOwhere near the same thing

I don't know why it is you seem to feel you need to defend him so often with me......all while suggesting I get defensive at times.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

I feel no need at all to defend dbroncos78087.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Lol. I know when I'm thrown off my game I fire a warning shot to anyone knocking at my door instead of communicating to cops or at worst, would be intruders.
    Well he didn’t fire off the warning shot because they were knocking did he? He fired it because they knocked down his front door. Otherwise the shot wouldn’t have hit the officer.

Lol. I know when I'm thrown off my game I fire a warning shot to anyone knocking at my door instead of communicating to cops or at worst, would be intruders.
    If someone bust your front door down and you're not firing off shots, you def off your game.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Well he didn’t fire off the warning shot because they were knocking did he? He fired it because they knocked down his front door. Otherwise the shot wouldn’t have hit the officer.
    Good point.

I heard conflicting stories, but unless that bullet made a hole in the front door too, the busting down the door like a psycho path story is what the physical evidence points to.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    If someone bust your front door down and you're not firing off shots, you def off your game.

They didn't bust the door down until he refused to respond. That's what the warrant was for. Cops come banging on ur door, you're not gonna say ****? Then again, I don't have a history of lending cars to drug lords who end up leaving dead bodies there.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Good point.

I heard conflicting stories, but unless that bullet made a hole in the front door too, the busting down the door like a psycho path story is what the physical evidence points to.

Psychopath? Correct me if I'm wrong but is it not protocol? Do cops usually just leave like ok, they're not answering so I can't use this warrant

You asking or telling me. Either way I don't just stay quiet, especially if I have my girl with me and she has a history that leads to a legal warrant.

BTW, YouTube/facebook hard suppressing footage of several riots.

We're 15 pages in and people are still debating the actual truth of this story. If that isn't a testament to how ****ed up the media is then I don't know what it is.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

Psychopath? Correct me if I'm wrong but is it not protocol? Do cops usually just leave like ok, they're not answering so I can't use this warrant
    11 Witnesses say there was no announcement. 1 Man said he thinks there was.

You asking or telling me. Either way I don't just stay quiet, especially if I have my girl with me and she has a history that leads to a legal warrant.
    Taylor was never charged with a crime and had no prior history
    Last edited by rhino17; 09-25-2020 at 12:34 AM.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

I'm familiar with "could have" and what that means to you: nothing.

You could have supported Kaepernick.
    And you could have been a republican.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    11 Witnesses say there was no announcement. 1 Man said he thinks there was.
    The shooter himself said they knocked. Let's don't believe him.

The attorney you work for would've been destroyed in this case if what you're posting is your evidence.

Where you guys getting the timeline of events? Were they shot at whilst trying to get in or after they were already in.

Legally speaking, the guy who got charged didn't even shoot the most, it was the guy who shot dangerously. What's an ample amount of bullets to you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    The shooter himself said they knocked. Let's don't believe him.

The attorney you work for would've been destroyed in this case if what you're posting is your evidence.
    You clearly dont understand what that even means

Police have to knock AND announce who they are.....they didn't do that. If you don't make sure they know you are the police, its invalid. the knocking doesn't even matter, its the ANNOUNCEMENT that matter.

Do you look up ANYTHING before you post?
    Last edited by rhino17; 09-25-2020 at 12:42 AM.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast