Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Why not communicate instead of shooting?

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Sleeping? Deserved? Who saying that?
    The people leaping to join the blue wall and defend the decision to not charge the officers with her death.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

What's your stance on smith mundt act? Dm me if possible
    Lol

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Amazing how many excuses there are for defending people who shot and killed a women who was sleeping. The mental gymnastics to get from unlimited gun rights to she deserved to die is amazing.
    You know damn well she wasn't sleeping and more importantly you know damn well NOone is suggesting she deserved to die. You shouldn't be in IT, you should be working for TMZ
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

I think it's a pretty safe bet she was sleeping prior to the cops battering down her front door and firing off a massive amount of bullets. Not to mention that, being awoken out of a cold sleep by something like that is sure to throw someone off their game.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I think it's a pretty safe bet she was sleeping prior to the cops battering down her front door and firing off a massive amount of bullets. Not to mention that, being awoken out of a cold sleep by something like that is sure to throw someone off their game.
    and?
    of course it's logical to assume she was sleeping at the time they started banging on the door, but she wasn't by the time they opened it because, by the report, she was standing in the hallway with her boyfriend.......but the more important point is still that NObody has REMOTELY suggested she deserved to die...nobody
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Lol
    Llullz . I win

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The people leaping to join the blue wall and defend the decision to not charge the officers with her death.
    I don't see anyone doing that but feel free to show a single post.

Llullz . I win
    Yeah, you sure seem like a real winner.

Lol. I know when I'm thrown off my game I fire a warning shot to anyone knocking at my door instead of communicating to cops or at worst, would be intruders.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    and?
    of course it's logical to assume she was sleeping at the time they started banging on the door, but she wasn't by the time they opened it because, by the report, she was standing in the hallway with her boyfriend.......but the more important point is still that NObody has REMOTELY suggested she deserved to die...nobody
    ....and your favorite poster, dbroncos78087, didn't specify whether she was asleep prior to being killed or while she was killed.

Yeah, you sure seem like a real winner.
    Meh, coming from the likes of you that's not much of a compliment but thx anyways

Lol. I know when I'm thrown off my game I fire a warning shot to anyone knocking at my door instead of communicating to cops or at worst, would be intruders.
    Yeah? How many times have you fired off a warning shot when someone was creepin' on your pad late at night?

Meh, coming from the likes of you that's not much of a compliment but thx anyways
    You're so cool, bruh.

Yeah? How many times have you fired off a warning shot when someone was creepin' on your pad late at night?
    I have the gun on my hip, I don't use bullets to do the talking first

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast