Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    You clearly dont understand what that even means

Police have to knock AND announce who they are.....they didn't do that. If you don't make sure they know you are the police, its invalid. the knocking doesn't even matter, its the ANNOUNCEMENT that matter.

Do you look up ANYTHING before you post?
    Cameron said evidence shows the "officers both knocked and announced their presence. It was also corroborated by a witness in an apartment near Taylor's." Therefore, Cameron said, the warrant was not served as a "no-knock" warrant.
    https://www.whas11.com/article/news/...f-c36eb4bd7cc1

Straight from the AG.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

11 Witnesses say there was no announcement. 1 Man said he thinks there was.

Taylor was never charged with a crime and had no prior history
    1 person AND the bf

Her history was sus, a piece of the puzzle might be why was she considered not rehireable as an emt, is there legal precedent to reveal why if it was a factor in the raid?

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    And 11 witnesses said there was no announcement. 1 Witness said there was and that it was difficult to hear. Additionally, upon his first interview, he said there was no announcement.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    1 person AND the bf

Her history was sus, a piece of the puzzle might be why was she considered not rehireable as an emt, is there legal precedent to reveal why if it was a factor in the raid?
    The boyfriend said there was knocking for 45 second, not an announcement of who was at the door
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Police have to knock AND announce who they are.....they didn't do that. If you don't make sure they know you are the police, its invalid. the knocking doesn't even matter, its the ANNOUNCEMENT that matter.

Oh, I completely understand.

I don't think the lawyer you work for does though.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

So its he says, she says?

The boyfriend said there was knocking for 45 second, not an announcement of who was at the door
    Jesus. 45 seconds. Shouldn't that wake up the whole community, nobody got involved or started recording. Would you stay quiet if someone knocked that long.

Wording matters, did he say they never announced themselves or that he didn't hear it, sight difference. Cuz I've heard he doesn't think they did but the nearest neighbor heard it.

So if they didn't announce themselves, they all deserve to be jailed for far harsher sentences. If they did, what? Is this still justice?

What's the story on the body cams, shouldn't they automatically turn on. I know the police cars turn on when the emergency lights go off, nothing for a midnight raid? That's already suspect if they couldn't see fit to turn them on.

OK I'm starting to sway left on this one. Media still lied tho

Jesus. 45 seconds. Shouldn't that wake up the whole community, nobody got involved or started recording. Would you stay quiet if someone knocked that long.

Wording matters, did he say they never announced themselves or that he didn't hear it, sight difference. Cuz I've heard he doesn't think they did but the nearest neighbor heard it.
    I completely missed that post of his.

So he's saying that they knocked for 45 seconds but never once announced who was knocking? Is he saying that they knocked for 45 seconds and no one heard the 45 seconds of knocking? Or is he saying that 45 seconds of knocking wasn't enough while serving a no-knock warrant?

Who the **** in sound mind would come to that conclusion?

Definitely not a lawyer with a shred of decency.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Idk what to think anymore, this is a **** show. Why has no one agreed with me on legalizing drugs and prostitution. Not that off topic imo.

So if they didn't announce themselves, they all deserve to be jailed for far harsher sentences. If they did, what? Is this still justice?
    No, it's actually irrelevant to the whole criminal aspect. It's a 4th amendment violation. I'm simply correcting misinformation about the tactics used by the police in this situation, they were sloppy af.

I think a lot of people would stay quiet if they heard loud noises outside their doors at 12:40 am.

What's the story on the body cams, shouldn't they automatically turn on. I know the police cars turn on when the emergency lights go off, nothing for a midnight raid? That's already suspect if they couldn't see fit to turn them on.

The Louisville PD stated there is no body cam footage

Edit: And prostitution should 100% be legalized
    Last edited by rhino17; 09-25-2020 at 01:29 AM.
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

They didn't bust the door down until he refused to respond. That's what the warrant was for. Cops come banging on ur door, you're not gonna say ****? Then again, I don't have a history of lending cars to drug lords who end up leaving dead bodies there.

Psychopath? Correct me if I'm wrong but is it not protocol? Do cops usually just leave like ok, they're not answering so I can't use this warrant
    So all this does is highlight how wrong our no knock warrant approach is.

Basically if they get a no knock warrant for the wrong house, we can expect a small but reasonable likelihood the mistaken person will end up dead.

That dont sound right to me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I dont know the facts, but if they're saying that they announced themself and he shot at them like suicide mission style, and he got one bullet off and that's it, that **** sound hella made up, haha, some training day **** going on, haha.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Yea shouldnt the cams pretty much tell us exactly what happened?

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast