Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 379
  1. #226
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    14,900
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    You clearly dont understand what that even means

    Police have to knock AND announce who they are.....they didn't do that. If you don't make sure they know you are the police, its invalid. the knocking doesn't even matter, its the ANNOUNCEMENT that matter.

    Do you look up ANYTHING before you post?
    Cameron said evidence shows the "officers both knocked and announced their presence. It was also corroborated by a witness in an apartment near Taylor's." Therefore, Cameron said, the warrant was not served as a "no-knock" warrant.
    https://www.whas11.com/article/news/...f-c36eb4bd7cc1

    Straight from the AG.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  2. #227
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    47,600
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    11 Witnesses say there was no announcement. 1 Man said he thinks there was.


    Taylor was never charged with a crime and had no prior history
    1 person AND the bf

    Her history was sus, a piece of the puzzle might be why was she considered not rehireable as an emt, is there legal precedent to reveal why if it was a factor in the raid?

  3. #228
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mile High
    Posts
    17,593
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    And 11 witnesses said there was no announcement. 1 Witness said there was and that it was difficult to hear. Additionally, upon his first interview, he said there was no announcement.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

  4. #229
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mile High
    Posts
    17,593
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    1 person AND the bf

    Her history was sus, a piece of the puzzle might be why was she considered not rehireable as an emt, is there legal precedent to reveal why if it was a factor in the raid?
    The boyfriend said there was knocking for 45 second, not an announcement of who was at the door
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

  5. #230
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    15,141
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    You clearly dont understand what that even means

    Police have to knock AND announce who they are.....they didn't do that. If you don't make sure they know you are the police, its invalid. the knocking doesn't even matter, its the ANNOUNCEMENT that matter.

    Do you look up ANYTHING before you post?
    Oh, I completely understand.

    I don't think the lawyer you work for does though.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  6. #231
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    47,600
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    You clearly dont understand what that even means

    Police have to knock AND announce who they are.....they didn't do that. If you don't make sure they know you are the police, its invalid. the knocking doesn't even matter, its the ANNOUNCEMENT that matter.

    Do you look up ANYTHING before you post?
    So its he says, she says?

  7. #232
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    47,600
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    The boyfriend said there was knocking for 45 second, not an announcement of who was at the door
    Jesus. 45 seconds. Shouldn't that wake up the whole community, nobody got involved or started recording. Would you stay quiet if someone knocked that long.

    Wording matters, did he say they never announced themselves or that he didn't hear it, sight difference. Cuz I've heard he doesn't think they did but the nearest neighbor heard it.

  8. #233
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    47,600
    So if they didn't announce themselves, they all deserve to be jailed for far harsher sentences. If they did, what? Is this still justice?

  9. #234
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    47,600
    What's the story on the body cams, shouldn't they automatically turn on. I know the police cars turn on when the emergency lights go off, nothing for a midnight raid? That's already suspect if they couldn't see fit to turn them on.

    OK I'm starting to sway left on this one. Media still lied tho

  10. #235
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    15,141
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Jesus. 45 seconds. Shouldn't that wake up the whole community, nobody got involved or started recording. Would you stay quiet if someone knocked that long.

    Wording matters, did he say they never announced themselves or that he didn't hear it, sight difference. Cuz I've heard he doesn't think they did but the nearest neighbor heard it.
    I completely missed that post of his.

    So he's saying that they knocked for 45 seconds but never once announced who was knocking? Is he saying that they knocked for 45 seconds and no one heard the 45 seconds of knocking? Or is he saying that 45 seconds of knocking wasn't enough while serving a no-knock warrant?

    Who the **** in sound mind would come to that conclusion?

    Definitely not a lawyer with a shred of decency.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  11. #236
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    47,600
    Idk what to think anymore, this is a **** show. Why has no one agreed with me on legalizing drugs and prostitution. Not that off topic imo.

  12. #237
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mile High
    Posts
    17,593
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    So if they didn't announce themselves, they all deserve to be jailed for far harsher sentences. If they did, what? Is this still justice?
    No, it's actually irrelevant to the whole criminal aspect. It's a 4th amendment violation. I'm simply correcting misinformation about the tactics used by the police in this situation, they were sloppy af.

    I think a lot of people would stay quiet if they heard loud noises outside their doors at 12:40 am.


    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    What's the story on the body cams, shouldn't they automatically turn on. I know the police cars turn on when the emergency lights go off, nothing for a midnight raid? That's already suspect if they couldn't see fit to turn them on.

    OK I'm starting to sway left on this one. Media still lied tho
    The Louisville PD stated there is no body cam footage


    Edit: And prostitution should 100% be legalized
    Last edited by rhino17; 09-25-2020 at 01:29 AM.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

  13. #238
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    34,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    They didn't bust the door down until he refused to respond. That's what the warrant was for. Cops come banging on ur door, you're not gonna say ****? Then again, I don't have a history of lending cars to drug lords who end up leaving dead bodies there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Psychopath? Correct me if I'm wrong but is it not protocol? Do cops usually just leave like ok, they're not answering so I can't use this warrant
    So all this does is highlight how wrong our no knock warrant approach is.

    Basically if they get a no knock warrant for the wrong house, we can expect a small but reasonable likelihood the mistaken person will end up dead.

    That dont sound right to me.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  14. #239
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    34,520
    I dont know the facts, but if they're saying that they announced themself and he shot at them like suicide mission style, and he got one bullet off and that's it, that **** sound hella made up, haha, some training day **** going on, haha.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  15. #240
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    34,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    What's the story on the body cams, shouldn't they automatically turn on. I know the police cars turn on when the emergency lights go off, nothing for a midnight raid? That's already suspect if they couldn't see fit to turn them on.

    OK I'm starting to sway left on this one. Media still lied tho
    Yea shouldnt the cams pretty much tell us exactly what happened?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •