Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, geez.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    The cop was shot by her boyfriend. He admitted it and the forensic investigation confirmed it.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    The cop was shot by her boyfriend. He admitted it and the forensic investigation confirmed it.
    Oh ok.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I actually heard about that version for the first time nowhere other than...the PSD Politics forum. And that version was told by 2 people that have posted in this thread within the last couple hours.
    Wheres the body cam footage, Im told that 1 of the 3 had one available. I need to put to rest some truly vile misinfo from both sides of this tragedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Wheres the body cam footage, Im told that 1 of the 3 had one available. I need to put to rest some truly vile misinfo from both sides of this tragedy.
    You're told? Lol.

It's America. Do whatever you want.

You're told? Lol.

It's America. Do whatever you want.
    Yeah, by a few dudes in my group chat. One of them claims to be a former cop but I've never met this specific crew personally.

You cant do whatever you want in any country, dafuq

Quote Originally Posted by South Side Sox View Post
    Real quick as most of you here if on here since I join know I'm a African American.

**** the message that BLM is stressing on us being killed by cops. Because it is way beyond 100 percent that a African American will be killed by another then the police.

I have zero support for BLM until they also address the real problems of black on black crime. In 8 days will be the 1 year anniversary of a friend killed here in Killwaukee driving his car shot 7 times with more shots that riddle his car as he died crashing his car on a light post across the st. Nice guy I worked with that was a friend to all regardless of your race. Where the outrage on his murder?

White Sox fans here and others if you peep on other boards can remember my outrage post on the Sox boards when a close friend grandson 5 years old was killed here in 2017 on the North side of Killwaukee by a stray bullet by two fools that seen each other and started blasting at each other.

Not to babble but the news media needs to stop the coverage making it seem like we are 100 percent chance of being killed by the police and using victems as matyrs to increase viewership for added Ad revenue because of ratings.

Kill this thread, and BLM needs to address the real killings.

Watch the link below on a community group in Englewood neighborhood in Chiraq response after the looting in the Gold Coast in Chiraq after a false Facebook account is (probably a Russian account to help Donald Chump) reve up the mindless young mostly caucasians.

https://youtu.be/2pH6X5eXNco

God bless us all, seriously. And we need a third political party here, that will end the extreme takeover by the two current ones that has me not giving a rat *** to vote again this year.

PS: PER CAPITA KILLWAIKEE HAS A HIGHER MURDER RATE THEN CHIRAQ, THE NATION HAS A Chicago hate bias along with New York and Los Angeles.
    I lost a friend of mine to the drug war but it wasn't by cops so nobody really cared, it seems as tho living the hood life means understanding the consequences of said hood life, but only so long as the tragedy is only caused by other citizens. BLM isn't about this fight, prolly cuz its too big of a problem to deal with. Also hearing BLM has China/Dem ties oddly enough but I can see Trump bots involved to commandeer the movement too.

As for not voting, there will be alot of us not voting for these clowns so dont feel too bad.

Also cosigning the narrative of black people being hunted down being more damaging than people think, leads to random cops getting shot.
    Did you see the video of the Karen who got mad at a CVS manager for calling the cops on shoplifters. Shes trying to rally her troups but even biased Twitter couldn't defend her. IDK what kind of world these people want but a lawless society isn't it IMO. Defunding cops will hurt poor communities the most IMO.

He shot people who didn't announce their entrance to the domicile using his legally registered gun. If this was some white dude in Indiana, you would be blaming the police for getting shot with the same fact pattern.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    If this was some white dude in Indiana, you would be blaming the police for getting shot with the same fact pattern.
    lol, it's hard not to feel this way.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    He shot people who didn't announce their entrance to the domicile using his legally registered gun. If this was some white dude in Indiana, you would be blaming the police for getting shot with the same fact pattern.
    Except they did knock and they did identify themselves. Are you going to continue this charade even when the boyfriend said that they knocked?

And dbroncos is one of the 2 people I mentioned earlier.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Except they did knock and they did identify themselves. Are you going to continue this charade even when the boyfriend said that they knocked?

What does that have to do with murdering Breonna Taylor?
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    What does that have to do with murdering Breonna Taylor?
    Yep. It's a totally ****ed up situation. But it isn't a race thing, it's a procedural thing. And it most definitely isn't a systemic racism thing. The investigators, DA, courts, cops, coronor, courts again and AG would've done the exact same thing if it were white people.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 09-24-2020 at 12:22 AM.

I actually heard about that version for the first time nowhere other than...the PSD Politics forum. And that version was told by 2 people that have posted in this thread within the last couple hours.
    Great source for news. Second to only Facebook I'd assume.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

The witnesses said they did not. And I'm sorry but the police haven't earned the benefit of the doubt. Especially since none of them could figure out how to turn on their bodycams.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    The big liberals on this site have gotten saltier.
    Literally everything you post is an attack but youíre calling others salty lol. Itís at least entertaining.

Your posts are like the two old guys in the balcony in the Muppet Show.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Literally everything you post is an attack but youíre calling others salty lol. Itís at least entertaining.

Your posts are like the two old guys in the balcony in the Muppet Show.
    That's no way to talk about a couple of beloved Muppets.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast