Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

WWE Legend Road Warrior Animal pass Away @60

https://www.wwe.com/article/road-war...al-passes-away

Very Sad news one of the greatest tag teams of all time.
    Last edited by BSF101; 09-23-2020 at 11:43 AM.

RIP to Road Warriors/Legion of Doom.
    Screw sabermetics.

Man, my childhood is slowly fading away.

60 seems so young for a guy who seemed to be in good health. I used to see Joe around the Dome for Rams games. It was always a thrill. I never got to talk to him, but just seeing someone you looked up to as a kid was neat. He seemed like such a genuine, good dude in interviews.
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Buffalo Bills Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka Angelique Kerber Bianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Man, my childhood is slowly fading away.

60 seems so young for a guy who seemed to be in good health. I used to see Joe around the Dome for Rams games. It was always a thrill. I never got to talk to him, but just seeing someone you looked up to as a kid was neat. He seemed like such a genuine, good dude in interviews.
    Growing up watching the Attitude era I was around 12? I always thought both were already in their late 50s at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Growing up watching the Attitude era I was around 12? I always thought both were already in their late 50s at the time.
    Their last run in the Attitude Era was sad to me. Hawk was noticeably heavier and had lost a step because of it. They were jobbed out and the Hawk alcohol/drug storyline was just hard to watch. Nobody wanted to see that. The only redeeming thing about that run was their passing of the torch to the N.A.O.

I saw them wrestle live one time, in the opening match at Badd Blood '97. Considering what they meant to the business, I consider myself fortunate to have seen them wrestle.
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Buffalo Bills Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka Angelique Kerber Bianca Andreescu

Sad both Road Warriors passed away . Rip Animal & Hawk..best tag tram ever!!

Only Ellering is left. Wow!

New column on my site dedicated to WWE
    Clash of Champions Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by M.V.W. View Post
    Only Ellering is left. Wow!
    Well technically, Droz, Heidenreich, Kensuke Sasaki, aka Power Warrior are all still alive. They were all, at one point or another, either a L.o.D. or Road Warrior. People forget that Hawk and Animal were not the only members of LOD/Road Warriors.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire
    Well technically, Droz, Heidenreich, Kensuke Sasaki, aka Power Warrior are all still alive. They were all, at one point or another, either a L.o.D. or Road Warrior. People forget that Hawk and Animal were not the only members of LOD/Road Warriors.
    I was referring to only the OG Road Warriors.

New column on my site dedicated to WWE
    Clash of Champions Thoughts