Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Like him or not, Pete Carrol is an upbeat tough, players coach. He was a very good DC.

Gase has never even been a good OC. Having Peyton Manning is all the difference. We could coach a good offense with Peyton, Brady, Brees... as a QB.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    In now ay do I expect him to be lights out but I do expect far better decisions and better accuracy. I think those two things are independent of the talent t around him.

Honestly, with good talent around him, I think he will be a solid QB.

Here's my way out there scenario. Buckle up!
    Someday in the far far away time, after the fires and wars, after the anger is over and the world unites singing songs of happiness and dancing in the flowers and the world take away the Jets from the Johnson brothers after that, a couple decades after that when the Jets make the playoffs..... imagine.... imagine...
    Ok
    Cut to the AFC championship and Sam's best weapons go down with injury, can he carry the team?

I don't see that.

Now, I will absolutely concede that it is entirely possible that he get his weapons, gets his confidence and that changes the end of my story. It's really a question of, if he doesn't have it now, can grooming and success turn him into that type of player?

I hope for ****s sake, yes.

(oh, in my story, Gase in't mentioned because he was raped by wild goats and decided to stay with the herd out in the wild. I commend him on his ability to change his lifestyle like that. Too bad he couldn't change as a coach)
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Like him or not, Pete Carrol is an upbeat tough, players coach. He was a very good DC.

Gase has never even been a good OC. Having Peyton Manning is all the difference. We could coach a good offense with Peyton, Brady, Brees... as a QB.
    To think, Carrol and Belichick were both HC of the Jets at some time

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314