Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    To be honest, We looked tired... Monday night game then going to the east coast... Playing against a team that has been together for years.. We looked gasped after the first quarter... Everyone sucked including Carr, Gruden and Everyone on the defense
    Carr didnít look terrible. Needed some protection. He looked ok. Booker has averaged 5.9 yards a carry. Maybe feed him the ball more to help take some wear off of Jacobs. Crosby was ok.

On the other hand the oline looked baaaad. Our lbs were non existent. Dts were terrible. We gotta get someone to step up.

Quote Originally Posted by autechre View Post
    Doesnít look like Gruden was happy with Carrís play out there. You have to be able to score consistently in games. Look at all the games in the nfl today, most offenses are putting up over 30 points. Letís get the o-line healthy, bring back the rookie wrís to see what they can do and get ready for the brutal schedule ahead.
    Some offenses do score 30+ a game but, if it's a must because your defense gives up 30 + a game it's a pathway to nowhere.

Bad play on both sides of the ball. Done! Lets move on to next week.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Okay Iíve watched the whole footage of the game now. For those who are wondering why we couldnít stop the run??? itís because of philosophy. We are now asking our Defensive Line to get upfield into the backfield for some reason 🤷*♂️
    In doing this we are cannot stop runs because we are being guided past the play and laughably even our big DL by WRís 😂
    We have also been slanting the Defensive Line also taking players out of the way to take advantage of our LBís size and secondary 😂

Personally I think itís Marinelliís input and just saying now, it never worked in Dallas.

Sorry just telling the truth

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Think about it. We are 2-1. Second half of the season we play broncos twice, chargers twice, jets, dolphins. That would get us nine wins. And if we steel one from the bucs and falcons. We could go 11-5. My guess with this bad d is we go 10-6.
    I'm taking it day by day, game by game. Not looking past anyone. And certainly not formulating any hopes based on the early "on paper" analyses.

Each season for over a decade now the Raiders have lost to a team that...on paper...they were better than. Sometimes to multiple opponents per season. Different year, different team, perhaps, but how we performed in Boston tells me that the more things change, the more things stay the same with this organization.

A team that gives up 250 yards on the ground against mostly average RBs is going to lose far more than just 6 games. Let's hope they fix that starting now. If they don't -- and we're going to find that out soon -- we'll all be looking at an inverted 10-6 record or worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Think about it. We are 2-1. Second half of the season we play broncos twice, chargers twice, jets, dolphins. That would get us nine wins. And if we steel one from the bucs and falcons. We could go 11-5. My guess with this bad d is we go 10-6.
    Not following you quite. If we're 2-1 I see 6 wins....that makes us 8-6. Where is that extra win?

Well after watching the Chiefs own the Ravens last night its pretty clear Raiders not winning division. That week 5 game the Raiders are gonna get destroyed. KC looked like the best team in the league and mahomes is otherworldly.

I have no confidence in this team or management. Do you trust J Gruden or Mayock , to build a championship team?

The complaints we have are the same, year-in and year -out.

1.We can't stop the run, so go get LBS. "we did,Littleton and Kwiatowski" Littleton is infamous for not playing the run, and Kwiatowski(sp) was a back-up on the Bears. The 3rd position was never filled.
    2) go get a safety, Minkah, Jamal ... They are saving their draft choices because they are sooo good at drafting.

3)We need a wr still? They gave a 3rd rdr for Bryant(Steelers), then they gave a 3rd and 5th for Antonio Brown. In 2019 they drafted 3 wrs, one they tried to convert to RB, complete failure. They also gave big money to the back-up of the Chargers, he stinks too. Wouldn't it have been easier to just buy Robbie Anderson??? He wanted too much money, whatever.
    4) I like a lot of money on OL, not sure if that much is needed to protect Derek, but OK.

5)Defensive line? What's the problem? I thought Clelin would excel this year, I'm looking wrong there also.

I think Gruden a big part of the problem, he looks like 8-8 is about the best he can pull out of his coaching abilities.

We have many players that should not be in this league. No need to rehash all those names. How many years does it take to replace them?

Fill holes with legitimate proven commodities and stop protecting the draft choices and the cap.

Even at 2-1, this doesn't look like it's going to go well for us.

Didn't think we'd get the injury bug this early in the season. Very unfortunate. Gruden said there is a possibility Trent Brown and Nick Kwiatowski practice this week

Hope no one gets their hopes up next few weeks, 2-3 heading into the bye week was a huge win, especially with so many winnable games after the bye.

Damn Giants taking Madre Harper from us... Would of cut Lawson

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Man Iím really glad we kept Prince around so we donít have to rely Lawson to be a starter.

More importantly... Did we fire Gunther yet? Asking for a few friends.

Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast