Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Week 3: Dallas Cowboys be Seattle Seahawks

Big game this week. If we win this, then we are legit.

Boy Seahawks are a tough test. I guess we'll see where the Cowboys are.

Yeah especially for our defense. We should score plenty. The question is whether we can get pressure on Wilson and slow them down some.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Yeah especially for our defense. We should score plenty. The question is whether we can get pressure on Wilson and slow them down some.
    I agree, they have to get pressure on Wilson. Nolan has to figure out how to get some sacks out of these pass rushers. When/if they do get pressure though that have to get him on the ground or keep him contained. You donít want him throwing on the run or taking off and running. They would be best keeping a spy on him. This is where Sean Lee was really good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wilson is one of the best at throwing the deep ball. It should be interesting to see how our corners defend the pass.

The Seahawks are playing a little differently this year than they did in years past. They are letting Russ air it out more.

Chidobe Awuzie will be out for a few weeks now too. Not great for us! Looks like Brandon Carr will get some more run at CB now. Worley, Lewis and Diggs will be pressed into more action (but Diggs is dealing with an injury too).

What happened to Carr? I kind of lost track of his career and how he is now.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    What happened to Carr? I kind of lost track of his career and how he is now.
    Carr is on the Cowboys now lol. We signed him right before the season started. After he became a free agent he went to Baltimore and played pretty well, transitioning to more of a hybrid safety/cb last year. He hasnít really seems the field for us this year yet but with Chido out i imagine he will this week

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Carr is on the Cowboys now lol. We signed him right before the season started. After he became a free agent he went to Baltimore and played pretty well, transitioning to more of a hybrid safety/cb last year. He hasnít really seems the field for us this year yet but with Chido out i imagine he will this week
    I know we signed him. I wrote that in the other thread a week or so ago. I meant I haven't kept track of after he left the Cowboys and before we signed him to our practice squad before promoting him this week. Do you think he'd be better than some of our current corners?

Iím think our secondary is going to be in trouble in this game. I think this is going to be another high scoring game. To me this looks like itís going to be another barn burner.

So far CeeDee is doing the best amongst his wide receiver class.

Looks like MM is having Nolan simplify the defense.

https://twitter.com/jonmachota/statu...997348352?s=21

Jamal Adams is pissed. Insinuates that heís going to wreck shop on the Cowboys.

https://twitter.com/myinfo44162055/s...719969280?s=21

Another week another plea for us to sign Earl Thomas. That is just terrible safety play

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast